Discussion Hotwives & QoS - Discussion

Lemmyisgod

Tier 3 Sub
May 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Thanks but in this case, I want it to seem real but be fake. If that makes sense. I hate to see people get into the lifestyle and it ruin their relationship. Of course, that means the relationship would have failed eventually anyway but usually with less pain involved for the ones left behind. Now if the one left behind is an asshole, that makes it a bit less off putting for me.

That should be the first thing told to any couple wanting to get into swinging, hotwifing/cuckoldry, etc. Do not go into this unless your relationship is rock solid. Either you love each other unconditionally or neither of you are the jealous type and neither are looking for something "real". The last type of couple are more like certain hedonists that really don't get attached to other people on a dependent level.

When I was swinging, me and the two different partners I was with during those years, fell into the latter category. We were more like FWB that liked to couple swap. We also were a bit exhibitionist, liked to have others watching us with each other. It worked great for me and both of the women I was in a FWB relationship with, during those days. The first one did not end because of either catching feelings, the first lass moved across the country, so I started another similar relationship with one of the ladies that I had been a bull for and we mostly just fucked each other, in front of her cuck husband.

Sadly, covid ended my second relationship. It did a number on my heart and now I cannot get too excited. I guess I could still please a lass with my tongue or something but that feels too cuckold to me. I loved to go down on a lass all my life but it was just to give them that first orgasm before we moved on to penetration. So I relive my former "glory" days by hanging out here and playing certain adult games(where I am the bull or harem master) on F95.

I am not shaming someone elses kink, BTW, my brain is just not wired that way. Although, I have gotten into the idea of watersports, since this all happened, which is kind of submissive on my part, as I think I would rather drink from the lass. So who knows, tastes change over time.

Thepressive

Lurker
Jan 4, 2024
Not sure if strictly hotwife, but I’m looking for (non-pro/jackandjill) girls who did a gg scene or stream in front of their boyfriend/husband (either recording or simply in the room), even just a makeout. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Dehwun

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 5, 2022

I Used to be in the lifestyle and a member of blacktowhite when I was living in San Marcos. Me and Mike would hang out and chop it up, fill each other in on hotwives we were knocking down. One of my videos is actually on here somewhere from a couple that’s no longer active. I left the site several years ago though because I’m not into being racially fetishized anymore.

Dhes07

Lurker
Jun 3, 2024
Really enjoy cuckold. But I feel there's not as much content out there where the cuck is worshipping the woman. Would be awesome if I could find some scenes where the cuck is massaging her whilst she's getting fucked.

Reactions: thickslickdaddy

monocplbkk

Lurker
Jun 8, 2024
You should check out Lauren Luvsit. there’s a thread here with quite complete set. her story is amazing to me. she started way back in the early 2000s and posting on amateur sites, etc. mainly nude pics then they move on to heavier stuffs like 3some and some bi play and then to full blown BBC.

she got this wholesome image of a next door neigbor white girl and she’s actually a qualified pediatrician now. last update they divorced but have a kid (teenager now ) and tried hard to delete all their previous pics/vids. only a handful available online.

pretty sure she/they didn’t monetize it coz back then, OF wasnt invented yet. to me she’s the best real life amateur.

geobacon

Fan
Mar 17, 2022
Are there any Hotwives that are with many different bulls instead of the same ones over and over again? I remember some lady on ph that had photos of over 100 different guys she was with.

Reactions: caseybrown911

scratchesssxy

Casual
Apr 7, 2022
There was a Natalie Joseph bunkr album a long time ago and now I can't see it anywhere, even in search. Any help here?