Discussion Hotwives & QoS - Discussion

Lemmyisgod

Tier 3 Sub
May 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Any believable vids out there where a hotwife declares her love for her bull, no matter if white or black, either one or even a black hotwife declaring their love. I know it will almost certainly be fake and that is fine, just want it to be believable(in the acting).

IRL, I do not believe in cheating and I used to be in the lifestyle, as a swinger and a bull, before covid did a number on me. Now I live vicariously through videos of swinging and cuckold but I do not imagine myself in the cuckolds place, I imagine myself as the bull. I miss those days. Also, I know that if a hotwife or swinger lady(or guy) falls in love with a bull or swinging party member, then something was really wrong with their relationship to begin with, you should not get into the lifestyle with your partner without having a rock solid relationship and an agreed set of boundaries(like no kissing, no hookups without both partners present, etc.).

That disclaimer out of the way, I have done searches everywhere I can look and cannot find anything that fits the bill. My lonely, old ass, with a bum ticker, just wants to get lost in some fictional love with some kinks thrown in the mix. Hoping you fine folks have found something that fits the bill. Who knows, next month, I might be on a completely new kink. Hell, pre-covid, watersports did not really interest me, post...I want a sexy, clean(diet, d&df) lass to whiz in my mouth once.

emhyr93

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 19, 2023
guys A few months ago i downloaded a video that was titled something like 'couple guide to hotwife' and it was a 4 part that a merged together with a woman narrating on it and it was really long. anyone have any link to the video?

scrotoor1

Fan
Jul 8, 2022
tripledsinthisbitch is my favorite, not too many girls in this that have huge tits either, and hers are beautiful. She doesnt have an OF either which is hot, she does this for fun. She doesnt update much on reddit these days. You can find a good amount of her videos on an archive site, some of them have her husband recording but a lot of them is just her alone with a stranger in the backseat of her husband's car. Theres a decent amount of videos/gifs of her with different men but also a chunk that got deleted, I have never found an archive that contains everything unfortunately.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Nano12

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 14, 2022
There was a hotwife on Twitter, last I remember seeing her was something close to the beginning of the year

I think she only filmed with bbc, her body shape was similar to pleasurehedonists, she had nice breasts and like showing them off, I don't remember her name or anything else to describe her by, just remembere her breasts,

Can someone help me find her?