Discussion Hotwives & QoS - Discussion

El Trapitan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
sorry man. That was a joke (With a grain of truth)

The flipped version is a cuckqueen. I haven't seen a lot of content.
I think this applies
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

There's a pretty good Remy LaCroix scene that isn't quite the same thing, but it's close. It's a two part scene where the first part is pretty much a whole scene with Kalina Ryu. Remy bursts in pissed off. Then her husband berates her for interrupting then fucks her in front of Kalina. He made Remy say sorry and that she loved Kalina and shit :KEKWlaugh:

IMcQueen

Casual
Mar 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yep very much. It's a conservative society here. There's no one telling us about the bees and the birds it's very much taboo to even talk about and have sex before marriage most of the people get arranged marriage where the family fixes two people together to a Marriage and most couples don't even get to chat more than 10 minutes before their marriages. Funnily enough most of these arranged married couples don't even get divorce even how shifty their marriage is because the society here would call the woman a "slut" and the Man "Backbone less" if they do so they just live a sad life have some kids and get over it. But there is a blooming Underground Hotwife Indian couples scene in reddit and stuff so I guess the culture is catching up and there might be more people doing this undercover just so they don't get scrutinized to death if someone find out their identity.

Reactions: xossiplover485