MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Support - Honestly, what’s going on? | SimpCity Forums

Support Honestly, what’s going on?

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

supbanon

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
What’s the deal here? Over the last couple days I’ve made probably +20 posts, all with content, all on tier 1 hosting sites. Yet…..my post count has actually gone down. At what should be well over 100 posts at this point, I have no clue what’s going “missing” or why.

In fact, in the last hour I’ve made ~17 posts and my count actually went down by 1.

I’m at a loss. It feels like I’m being stopped from hitting that magic 100 for some inexplicable reason. It makes me wonder why I’ve put sooooo much time into sharing content here.

So I ask again, What’s going on?

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you want fries with that?
Mar 10, 2022
Seems like a few of your posts got merged. And when I checked your post history to see what happened I wanted to merge some more. The max number of pics you can post at once is 55 but you only posted 10 pics per post and many posts in a short timeframe, that's kinda spam.
spam.png

supbanon

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 18, 2022
I see. I try to post stuff in a way that I’d want to see it and personally get frustrated with huge walls of pics or a random assortment of videos. But it’s not my site and I’m sure you have concerns beyond whether posts are easily consumed. I get it.

Thanks for the response, at least I know what to do differently.

Reactions: fvh58