Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Full Video 1 from Vegas
As Promised here is the first full length video with
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
and
taking turns spitraosting me in different positions all over the suite 😈 They had me cumming non stop untill Stlcity91inch finished inside me first and then I worked it out of poppichulo34 right at the end leaving me double creampied to start our day off. That's right this was the first thing I did in the morning before we all went out for breakfast/lunch with my husband🥰

Last edited by a moderator:

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
Another MFM Threesome tease for you guys before this full video gets finished 😈 Was my first day in Vegas and only day I left my braids in ( They were not done nicely this time sadly ) But this full length video comming soon will still be 🔥 You can hear me scream and cum all over poppichulo34 just at the end of this 2min clip 💦💦

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
When
told me she had a new Glass dildo she wanted to try, I of course jumped for the occasion and as you can see within minutes she had me cumming hard with the best part being her licking my juices off the dildo at the end 😈💦 We broke out her strap on and I returned the favor which I will post shortly 💋

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
A little mix here as you watch my husband jerk off to
giving me every inch. I swear he was punishing me for saying I could take it all and pushing it extra deep 😈 Which I admit had me cumming hard and the full braids video will be out soon 💋

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
This wasn't one I was going to originally post but it's hot so why not. Before
had me use this monster strap-on on her ass we played around a little and I made her cum by fucking her pussy hard 😈 I always told my husband no girls and I wasn't into girls , that was untill I met phatazbombshell , not only did she get me into girls but she became a really good long term friend and this video shows us just having fun playing around together 🥰💦💦

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
Been getting some help pushing me during my workouts from my husband's friend in his home gym, so yesterday right in the middle of our workout after rubbing on him and teasing him a bit I got on my knees and thanked him for helping me train before this trip to Mexico in a couple days. Watching him explode down my throat is hot even for me to watch . How you guys enjoy 😈💦💦

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
I'm always getting msgs here saying I don't show my ass/back enough . I hope this little tease from Vegas helps. Can you tell poppichulo34 and stlcity91inch had just finished with me here 😈 Also I'm using this post to tell you guys to hold on tight as I leave for Mexico in 1 day now and it's about to get 🔥🔥 in here 🥰💦💦

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
Its been a while since I have posted a raw , unedited just recorded in the moment with no special lights or anything . You guys seem to like these videos from time to time , I'm really trying to get better at Anal but I cry about it the whole time 😂 After a good BJ getting him close to cumming I told him to stick it in my ass and cum quick . Hope you guys enjoy this real video . Soon I hope to be able to take it longer and with bigger cocks 😈

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
So I brought a bunch of brand new toys to Mexico this trip I wanted to test out and this was on my 2nd day in mexico . My husband actually asked a random guy at the pool if he wanted to come up and watch a show . He of course jumped at the opportunity and came with us and they jerked off watching me cum over and over again . The random guy came while jerking off but I then got on my knees and took care of my husband which will be in one of the next videos 💦 What can I say tho, I love being watched and putting on a show for guys to cum to

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
I wasn't going to originally post this video but enough of you have Dm'd me asking where it was , so I'll post it. This was 5min before boarding my plane to Mexico on the last trip giving a nice little BJ in the bathroom and taking cum all over my tits and face 💦💦 The end is kinda Hot as you can hear him tell me to pull harder and drain this cock 😈