eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Happy New Years Everyone 💦🎊 I hope you are all getting ready for a fun night , I got interrupted while getting ready for tonight's party and thought I would share with you guys. I Never say no and am always down to suck some dick 😈😈🥰 I just love it

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
I get asked alot for videos getting reclaimed by my husband after a BBC has fucked me and filled me with cum . In this video poppichulo34 is recording my husband fuck me and cum insde me after poppichulo34 had just finished inside me the very first time we had met.
My question for you guys today is if you would like to see more videos with my husband fucking me between my hotwife trips or keep the videos to BBC and BWC bulls only 😈 By the way my first hotwife trip is this month and I can't wait to share all the new videos with you guys here 🥰💦

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
My first ever glass Dildo arrives today and im excited to make you guys a new Video with it, but untill then tell me how long would you last sitting over me like this looking at my body while I suck on your balls and lick your ass 😈💦💦 I love when guys cum all over my boobs like
did here 💋

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
Full Video
This was one of my most liked full length videos but a member here pointed out a mistake and I had to delete and fix it .
So I'm reposting my first ever Solo Date with Poppichulo34 🥰 My husband stayed in his room at temptations and I went to a fancy dinner with poppichulo as a blonde and back to his room where we made each other cum over and over again before I went and returned to my husband so he could reclaim me 🤗😈💋

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
I always forget how big this cock is the first time experiencing it again. I thought this would be a good first clip to share with you guys. I woke up with
coming to my room to give me some morning dick and as you can hear at the end of this clip ... It was alot to take the first day here 😂😈 But the whole morning was amazing and will make for one hot video for you guys ending with poppichulo34 creampeing me so good 💦💦 Tonight I'll be joined by stlcity91inch and the others 🥰

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
I know it's a short clip to tease you guys but I wanted to introduce you to a new friend that
introduced me too . The always sexy
😈 I'm also sharing just a sexy but funny clip here as we try to figure out a double dildo together 😂 Enjoy and just wait till I start posting everything in full after vegas tomorrow 💦💦

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
On the second day in Vegas I was back between
and
again and wow ... These massive cocks had me creaming and cumming all over them . I had missed it so much 💦💦 I Think this day will be the first ful length Vegas video I edit as it's just 🔥🔥

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
Well the vote from the other day Said you guys clearly want to see my pussy creaming and cumming all over this BBC😈 This full video when I finish editing will show a spitroast with
and
and stlcity91inch cumming in me first while my husband jerks off and then finally poppichulo34 finishing me off as you see here 💦💦

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
G/G Anal
Just watch as
cums multiple times as I use her BBC strapon in that tight ass. It's so hot watching up close as her ass just grips this dildo so tight. 😈 I wish I could take it like she does and I'm working on getting there soon for you guys 🥰💦💦 This is just a small part of a full video with her and I together in Vegas ... so stay tuned for that 💋

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
A little Super Bowl Sunday video for you guys 😈
Watch me work
and
getting them extra hard before getting between them in multiple positions and places all over our suite in Vegas with Stlcity91inch finishing deep inside me 💦💦 This is only the 2min version and the full 25min+ video will be out shortly💋

eternalnsa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2023
The reunion with
in Vegas didn't disappoint 😈 Here was just us warming up as she made me cum with that amazing tounge while both our husband's watched. Wouldn't you love if your wife and her hot friends put on shows for you like this 💦 Phatazbombshell has become a good friend and we are going to get together again this spring but untill then I have a few big videos of us
Dropping shortly, both with us playing together orally, with her Monster strap on and a big see through glass Dildo 😳😈