EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Heyimbee | Simp Chat

This thread is starting to become a coordinated operation from her community to hype her page up everytime she wants to boost her numbers by baiting people into believing she's finally going to go nude except it's probably never going to happen.
I get the meme but i'm seeing a pattern here ngl

This thread is starting to become a coordinated operation from her community to hype her page up everytime she wants to boost her numbers by baiting people into believing she's finally going to go nude except it's probably never going to happen.
Nah we are just laughing at her. Have you seen her numbers lately? If we wanted to boost her numbers we are making are terrible poor job

Sounds to me like you don't get the meme lmao. She's gonna finally do it you heathen, you non believer! :COPIUM:

Jesus, she really did  it.
she turned a bunch of people to rant about her posts, like apes fighting over a rotten apple to get drunk on.
No offense to anyone, I am one of those apes too...

Claiming you finally did it for the 100th time.
Even ask them to beg for it.
Dont post anything
ZTA3M2Q4Yy5qcGc

You are living proof that people will fall for anything

Back
Top Bottom