Simp Chat HeatheredEffect Heathered Effect SimpChat

willlienellson

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
They're all (the creator and the company) protected by the "it's a tip" bullshit. Just like patreon. It's all "tips and donations", so they can grift and scam or flake out and not even do anything at all and you're shit out of luck.

Loxaluscious

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 4, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I've been getting a few here and there but I wait a while to post anything because she's keen on finding leakers and the more time I put between purchasing and posting makes it harder. The only thing I see an improvement on is she's becoming a lot more moany with her kisses and mwahs, but it's about the same for revealing her tits, maybe a few more purposeful little nip slips here and there but it's nothing to get excited over, as you can find slips of the same quality on other videos already posted

sanctenihilo

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
Her latest PPV sounds like it might be the nipple reveal.

Hiii babe! This tease is going to have you rock hard in 20 seconds with my titties being the grand finale that MILKS YOU 💦 👅 You’ll enjoy some delicious ass poses, some twerking, up skirt kitty teases, leg teasing, foot and a whole lotta titty teasing with my massive melons in your face. We have fun taking off my bra together and playing with my nips and tits 🤤 You’re going to love this! 💋💗

For $30 I don't know if it's the one but it's gotta happen eventually

Britclimber

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nah that's too cheap. This is just bait. Here's a description from a couple weeks ago that's $40 for no tits

OMFGGGG this may be my best video EVER! 😏 Get ready to CUM ON THESE TITTIES BABBBBE...because this ASMR STRIP TEASE IS EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN WANTING 🍆💦 I get you ready by being all flirty with you and ask if you want to be teased. I show off my ass in my skirt...bent over for you babe 🙈 and then I come back around to tease you with my massive titties. We start off my removing each piece of clothing until I am topless (skirt still on) with nothing but my pasties on squeezing my titties, gliding my hand between my thighs, giving you SO MANY FUCKING HOT + HORNY moments...OHMYGAWWDD 😍 FUCKING ENJOY ME BABE...I look so fucking hot.... hahah I can't...this video is just so fucking good. AHHH! OK..... I will go now. GOOD LUCK 😏