Feedback Hear me out… watched folders

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Nosebeers

Fan
Apr 4, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hear me out, idk if I’m the only one with this issue but I watch a lot of threads. I wish there was a way for me to organize them better so I don’t have to scroll through 7 pages to find the one I want. I’m not sure how hard it would be to code this in, but I was thinking we can create subsections in the “watched threads” where I can organize them any way I want.

Again, I’m not a coder I’m not sure if this is impossible to do. If it is let me down easy.

Thanks for considering my feedback.

Reactions: simp3069xoxo
Solution
Its a great idea, I cant deny.
The problem we have is we don't write the forum software, we can make changes to bits of it either through custom edits or most the time through addons, problem with addons on a forum this size is they can slow things down if there's inefficient code, so we dont add them that often.

There is this custom script written by a member here which you add to tampermonkey (a browser extension) which adds extra functions to your watched list.
I haven't used it myself at all

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Its a great idea, I cant deny.
The problem we have is we don't write the forum software, we can make changes to bits of it either through custom edits or most the time through addons, problem with addons on a forum this size is they can slow things down if there's inefficient code, so we dont add them that often.

There is this custom script written by a member here which you add to tampermonkey (a browser extension) which adds extra functions to your watched list.
I haven't used it myself at all

Solution

Nosebeers

Fan
Apr 4, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Thanks for the response.
I understand the circumstances you guys are in and I understand why you wouldn’t want to add more features that may hinder performance. I didn’t know that the forum software is a third-party but I guess that makes sense.

I’ll look into the post but I am a mobile user so scripts can’t really be run.
I may look into just having multiple accounts with each one having a certain category but that might be too much work for what is a little inconvenience. (Also borderline psychopath😂)

Thanks again!