EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

It takes time for implants to settle. When they do it they are literally stretching their skin. Seems like she didn't do anything with the scars too.
There's a lot you can do to help with the scaring and judging from hers I doubt she did much. Hydrocolloid bandages are ideal as well as proper moisture (aquaphor -> vaseline to seal in). But the scars themselves are pretty big, makes you wonder if her surgeon was even using the latest tech to make the incision.

All in all it's pretty terrible and those scars are not going to heal well, they're always going to be visible and a constant reminder of her shit decision to ruin her body.

Never seen a girl misunderstand their appeal harder than this. Between the terrible tats and the bolt ons, she is bag fumbling.

At least maybe we will see some full nudes now that she's ruined her looks this much.
I agree, the tattoos are horrible. I really hope they’re temporary tattoos. Her boyfriend’s are even worse lmao

Oh no, this is eva lovia all over again. Why would she do that. But i guess she can do whatever she wants. Im just disappointed, the tattoos were already weird enough
I actually thought Eva did her boobjob cause of the pregnancy.
Even though it was kinda terrible back then, it still doesn’t look so goofy and bad as Hannah’s.

82524CD0-F363-470B-A3A8-5C780F868557.md.jpg 071348A3-7298-44D5-B343-AFA95A8E4E9A.md.webp

I'm gonna be honest boys, I think her nipples ended up looking like googly eyes, which is why she has done the same pose with her hand on the right breast in multiple photos. I'm not sure what can be done to fix this, but that explains her hesitancy to show her new breasts off.
I'm some kind of breast surgeon myself

omegahannah.md.jpg

i think the girl that comes closest to these bolt-ons is dainty or brenda trindade, but the first case they do better than hannah's, the second idk, these latina are kinda all the same, they like ball boobs lol

i think the girl that comes closest to these bolt-ons is dainty or brenda trindade, but the first case they do better than hannah's, the second idk, these latina are kinda all the same, they like ball boobs lol
Most titjobs on a small frame girl end up looking like trash. The only one I can think of that has pulled it off relatively well is Rachel Cook. She's very open in the fact she's had multiple boobjobs (2 confirmed for sure). But hers are (now at least? idk about her first) done well and with minor scaring - nothing like the massacre here. From what I can read her first job was awful and the second one made them what they are today.

I'm still upset over Amia Miley's boobjob. She was incredible in her early years :SadgeCry:

Sucks but there is a moral here: Don't ruin your perfectly fine boobs with a tit job
I just wish these petite, tiny women would realize that boob jobs don't work with their tiny bodies. I mean most boob jobs do look awful (mostly because women go bigger than their body can handle), but petite women especially look awful with them.

Back
Top Bottom