EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Hannahowo / Aestheticallyhannah - Discussion Thread

I feel like the right one is more wonky than the other so that's why she's still been covering that one more. Could just be her pressing it but idk, have to wait and see. Hopefully she leaves her face alone at least.
Not the worst I suppose, Kimmy Granger and Elsa Jean were much worse. Gina Valentina got hers done too but they aren't horrible. Belle didn't seem that bad either, at least they looked better proportionally, but she buggered off again without even showing them fully.

I feel like the right one is more wonky than the other so that's why she's still been covering that one more. Could just be her pressing it but idk, have to wait and see. Hopefully she leaves her face alone at least.
Not the worst I suppose, Kimmy Granger and Elsa Jean were much worse. Gina Valentina got hers done too but they aren't horrible. Belle didn't seem that bad either, at least they looked better proportionally, but she buggered off again without even showing them fully.
Wtf elsa Jean?

Looks like even he wasn't a fan of the new boobs :pauseChamp:
What if he was the one to suggest them and she broke up with him over how negatively received her boobjob is? Most of these e-girls have a boyfriend who acts as their manager running the show behind the scenes, so maybe this guy's inner coomer spurred him on to suggest this terrible idea.

Back
Top Bottom