Verified Hailey Harber

Hailey Harber

Exclusive
Oct 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Hey haha.. well here's the thing. I'm a natural blonde and it's.. blonde. So it doesnt neat when it's trimmed like a dark bush.. it doesn't have much contrast to my skin and it can just look messy. It's hard to keep a blonde bush looking clean because you dont have the contrast of that hard nice line, like if I want to do a landing strip or something. I just always preferred very very smooth. Plus I have a fat kitty so not like I need any more mass down there hahaha

iwannacoom

Lurker
Mar 6, 2023
Oh totally, she's fantastic and usually we don't spend much time apart. But she's away to her home country for a week so i can't 'do business' with her.

Also, as a man, something different every once in a while helps keep things fresh. I'm not saying I'm actively cheating on her or anything of the sort. I just masturbate to somebody else from time to time and it helps keep things from being stale and boring with the gf. There really isn't much else to it, hottie.

Hailey Harber

Exclusive
Oct 20, 2022
Why not ask your gf about the special stuff you'd like to try? Spice things up with her so things keep from ever getting boring. Try new positions, toys, lick fucking dripping chocolate off her pussy or something. Fuck her in the neighbors outback shed. Hell I could think of a million ways lol

• Wesmart
Reactions: dorado