Verified Hailey Harber

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Hailey Harber

Exclusive
Oct 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Pretty sure he's referring to this photo (the 'missing belly button'). In which case I will say that I didn't edit my stomach and normally don't (I have no reason to, I have a pretty killer midsection). The angle at which you're viewing me from is hiding my belly button, and I'll make a video of this to prove it (second upload). The purple hands thing though.. I need him to post it I have no idea what he's referring to

EDIT- How on earth do you post a video here??? I just tried but it didn't stick after posting???? EDIT x2 Got it Edit x3 It shows there's a video but it says 0 views while the photo shows multiple views. Can someone let me know if they can see the video posted ? It's a few seconds long but shows how the change in angle hides my belly button.

Attachments

• DSCN4588.jpg
    DSCN4588.jpg
    9 MB · Views: 1,941
  • Untitled.mp4
    5.1 MB
Last edited:

Hailey Harber

Exclusive
Oct 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
EDIT x2 - I try to upload with Saint.to and it keeps saying 'No permissions (not logged in) (Try re-logging)' .. I tried re logging in but
I posted the video and hope that everyone can see it? :D

And thanks haha. I can't take credit for the hips and abs, they're genetic. :) But I"m not sad about it hehe. Thank you so much O:) I appreciate that.