Verified Hailey Harber

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

iwannacoom

Lurker
Mar 6, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Lmao i love the idea fucking in the neighbor's shed. A couple of days ago we were waiting for some friends to come over and had a quickie in the living room with the door unlocked knowing they could open the door and walk in at any minute.

We do explore new things and positions pretty often. Dunno about foodplay, we both are big into cooking and we're holding off on that cuz it might ruin food for us. But then again as i said, a man needs a wank every once in a while. It's not better or worse, just different, ans that's good enough. She knows and is cool with it, no harm no foul.

Reactions: pocholo36

Hailey Harber

Exclusive
Oct 20, 2022
Hey :) A bit late sorry about that. Okay first of all.. hobbies. Hmm. This is assuming I have free time, which I don't have much of :) If I were to have free time I would like to be outside (nice weather preferred), garden, go for walks, read, do photography (yes physique photography, aesthetics/boudoir), and my girly side loves doing hair and makeup :)

Favorite color is the color of the pink bra I have in my profile pic. I could absolutely wear it forever. However I wouldn't want my car pink :D

I'm unfortunately not acquainted much with either character to know the ins and outs of their speed/characteristics, so I'm not too sure. :) I love doing marvel/DC designs but I regret to say I don't really know much about the characters I'm playing. I just think it's a fun way to do something different. But I don't do cosplay for the actual love of the characters (don't mean to burst any bubbles here) :D

Reactions: 00..00

Hailey Harber

Exclusive
Oct 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I wannacoom. You won't like the answer.

I'm genetically lean, especially in the lower ab area. Sure I get some ab carryover from my leg lifts but I remember having nice abs before ever starting to lift weights. I've always had abs. Call me lucky but don't forget that being lean/hard gainer type comes with its own struggles (like gaining mass, which has been my goal). I'll see if I can find one of my first ever ab pics so you can see that not much has changed (apart from the photo quality, haha).

Attachments

• 48bc319b-509a-4e2c-989d-9f584c68a89e.jpg
    48bc319b-509a-4e2c-989d-9f584c68a89e.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,198

Garras10

Lurker
Nov 7, 2023
Hello Hailey, I wanted to ask you if you always had a perverted side, because suddenly I thought you only posted photos from the gym but now I see that you masturbate and the onlyfans thing, by the way I masturbate with you all the time and that body of yours is the best thing it has happened to my life

Last edited:

jennyy1561

Lurker
Jan 3, 2024
Hailey why you have deleted videos from your youtube channel...Those videos were amazing can you please bring them back