EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Girls you lost interest in?

Just me that feels like Breckie Hill has just fallen off hard? Sooo lame always teasing but never actually shows anything worth while
Just another instathot getting passed around by an industry behind closed doors and making as much money as she can. I don’t blame her tbh lol. Girls like that there’s always a chance they don’t wanna let go of relevance and start showing more so here’s to the future 🍻just like Madison beer went from “good girl” to wearing a lot of sheer clothing and no bras. Give it time.

It's tragic to watch some hot girls plump out as they get older.

Getting older certainly helps a lot with that, but it's also a matter of taking less and less care of oneself.

Check out Luxlo as an example. Girl has been doing it for over 10 years now, is nearing 30 (4 months away), and her body puts to ABSOLUTE SHAME several 17 years olds. Or Rocksylight/Alisapikapika, which is actually over 30 and still keeps a figure that humiliates most e-girls. Then you have the girls with self control, like Susu, that went from paperthin to an ideal body, and is also nearing (maybe even over) 30. And as a final example, you have the girls that went in the opposite direction, like Hidori Rose and Gumiho, who worked/work out to get back and stay at their ideal shapes.

Most of these girls start raking in the dough, and then turning said dough into actual fucking dough. That's the problem. And yes, it's unbelievably sad watching it happen. Carrykey and Alco(l)holi are two of my favorites currently, but the writing is clearly on the wall in their case.

Most of these girls start raking in the dough, and then turning said dough into actual fucking dough. That's the problem. And yes, it's unbelievably sad watching it happen. Carrykey and Alco(l)holi are two of my favorites currently, but the writing is clearly on the wall in their case.

Yeah, 100% true

Ava Taylor aka lilrach on OnlyFans. I liked her mainstream content a lot more an now she charges $25 for her subscription and it's just poorly filmed amateur content with her boyfriend in most scenes.
Yeah same I agree with you. Avery cristy is the best I mean cheap subscription and she replies to messages herself and scenes with different stories and locations and her content is always new and she is nice to fans. Do you agree with me?

Jessica starling.

Loved her in her cam days. Once she went pro and bleached her hair it was game over. She's a horrible blonde, it doesn't suit her at all
When she had her natural hair, her teeth made her look kinda cute. But now she just looks so fucking rank.

Back
Top Bottom