EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Girls you lost interest in?

Had to track him down from the thread, which I don't even follow, and I gotta say: that's some free entertainment if I've ever seen it.

Dude is basically a walking shield/ad machine for her. I don't believe it's her, but it's definitely some sort of manager. Or we found the mega evolution of a simp.
Man that's hella weird lol, trips me up a bit too cause I think to myself "ah shit I wonder how many potential undercover simps/managers are on here" reminds me of how ever since I abandoned a thread for this one girl I had, one for her shortly showed up later by a user who I feel like may be in on it because the way they worded their thread by using a certain word only she uses.

For me: Erikasbulbasaur
I found her pre OF journey on reddit when she was just figuring out her kinks and such and posting to one of those amihot threads, then to one day eventually see her post tits, later when she started OF and got into full on custom masturbating content was wild and great. Eventually she moved into territory that wasn't for me sadly, but more power to her she found her thing.

I've lost interest in many girls, especially the girls who blow up on X and Instagram before they start an OnlyFans. A lot of the time they're OF posts are basically Instagram-level photos and they charge insane rates for them. One of the best examples for me is Aisha Sofey and the others in her posse.

vverys on instagram is a straight up 10 - perfect body. But face-wise it's all down to filters. Without the filters facially she gets relegated to a 7 at best

Thought I'd add another: Gala MV
She did great content and even some in Spanish which was outstanding. Okay acting, passable script, decent camera work, good lighting, light-medium makeup is what drew me to her. But she recently installed bolt-on titties. I got some mental block for cosmetic surgery. God bless the guys who don't mind fake titties. This is the same reason I can't enjoy SloansMoans despite her having one of the most attractive faces I've seen anywhere.

I only watch solo-GFE style content so I can vicariously live through the scenario: I'm a sicko and highly prefer vanilla sex and sweet nothings being whispered into my headset. I presume that's why tattoos and stuff like breast enhancements bother me as if the e-thot and myself were in a relationship. However, I'm generally logical. If a woman had breast cancer or something... then yeah install some titties. Some tattoos are neat too. But 9/10 times a woman gets bottom shelf Made in Tijuana bolt-ons for no real reason or cover themselves in shitty doodle tattoos with zero artistic cohesion or content.

Xev Bellringer. I was a fan for her pov senerio roleplay videos but her recent content is boring onlyfans filler. I know shes not finished and it takes her time but I'm still bored. Maybe her kids found out how she make her money

Powrice was the hottest girl ever to me and I tried to check up on her recently and get a $5 biggie bag and fuck idk what happened 🤣 lmao crazy wall work

Momokun had god genes and chose to blow up instead it sucks to think what could have been with her and that she chose to finally clam out after her prime.

Frailu I was always kinda turned off by her bad anime tats but she just doubled down and got more throughout the years lol.

Betajizz. Don't get me wrong, she's still hotter than the surface of the sun. I just can't watch anymore scenes with that dude of her's, looks greasy as hell and you can smell the stale sweat and cigarettes by just looking at him.

Last edited:
this new wave of tattoos girls are getting are such a turn off for me personally too. So many pretty girls fucking their shit up
I don't mind the occasional, arty full-colour tattoo on girls, but the recent resurgence of the monochrome 'traditional patchwork' style just looks trashy IMO - it's little more than a clusterfuck of small black unconnected images.

One of my current favourites (Lana Bee) has recently got an arm full of this style and I'm not sure if it's working for me or not right now.
I hope I don't end up posting about her in this thread in the future

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom