EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

I remember that Calli/Karen said she had 4 bodyguards for her first con after becoming big and I don't know how many she normally has now. She also said she doesn't want to have meet and greets in Japan because of the lack of security at the entrance, so I'm a bit surprised she didn't have at least 1 bodyguard.

But then again vast majority of streamers don't have bodyguards and she had pretty much forgotten about that stalker because she had blocked him and didn't realize the weird messages were from him...

I remember that Calli/Karen said she had 4 bodyguards for her first con after becoming big and I don't know how many she normally has now. She also said she doesn't want to have meet and greets in Japan because of the lack of security at the entrance, so I'm a bit surprised she didn't have at least 1 bodyguard.

But then again vast majority of streamers don't have bodyguards and she had pretty much forgotten about that stalker because she had blocked him and didn't realize the weird messages were from him...
I think it ultimately comes down to whether someone is unlucky enough to have a crazy person focus on them, which is why the vast majority don't really need to worry about it.

Any loremasters on what is going on with this? :KEKWlaugh:
> Mikeneko
Oh, shit. Here we go again...

TL;DR someone she ain't naming is slandering her, so she's (once again) considering legal action against this person, and is pretty much venting frustration without actually pointing to anyone - which is at least smart if you're actually thinking of suing someone.

> Mikeneko
Oh, shit. Here we go again...

TL;DR someone she ain't naming is slandering her, so she's (once again) considering legal action against this person, and is pretty much venting frustration without actually pointing to anyone - which is at least smart if you're actually thinking of suing someone.
Wow this is like the summary of every single big tweet of hers

Back
Top Bottom