Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

actionjackson3

Tier 1 Sub
May 18, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
We got VAllure to thank for this.
17164310.jpg

She did some naughty lil sis big bro ASMR shit in one of her member streams. Quite the coincidence to bring up Spicy ASMR that you announced you wouldn't do when a certain corpo is promising this kind of shit with 2 of their vtubers is currently pending for their debuts.
Do any Boo bros forgive her?

Dec 16, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I wouldn't have believed this tweet was real if I didn't check it out myself. It's insane how short lived her "new content direction" was. Probably a combination of falling supachatto and merch revenue and the fact that she'll always be known as the girl who pissed in a cup on stream and tasted it. I knew she would eventually revert back to her old ways, but didn't expect it to happen so soon.

• peepoGiggles
Reactions: Rudyrooper

djmeowth

Superfan
Apr 8, 2022
Well, this is unexpected.

I have a feeling she's just completing her subathon goals. Idol is (rightly) leaning on their talents to complete the goals that they accepted donations for during their subathons. She's been radio silent as Yuko for a long while and now she's knocking out what sounds like three of them in two weeks. And this donothon was in February 2023 or something like that. It's been a long time coming.

All signs lately point to her being pretty much done with the Yuko persona. I wouldn't be surprised if the 'spicy asmr' is half-assed and not really spicy at all compared to her old content. She said for all of 2023 that the ASMR would be too spicy for YouTube and would be posted elsewhere, and now it's going to be on YouTube - on her channel where all her old ASMRs were deleted the day she came back from her disappearance. It's very strange.

So while this *could* be her pivoting back to her old self...I think it's just her fulfilling her obligations to Idol Corp before she graduates as Yuko. So as a former boo bro, I don't forgive her, and knowing her the spicy ASMR is actually going to be her doing ASMR after eating spicy ramen. Even if it was another lovey dovey ASMR, I don't think any boo bros want another one of those from her, especially if they've seen what she and her inner circle friend group have been publicly saying about boo bros. (TLDR - she and all her male Discord orbiters think the boo bros were pathetic for falling for her GFE and are glad they feel hurt.)

Last edited:

LainRain

Fan
May 18, 2024
It may not be spicy at all it may be to make a little more money or win more people. on the subject that boo bros are pathetic for falling into those streams( if that is true), I don't know if you say it because they could be fake (I don't think it's hard to pretend that, only a few asmr seem real to me) or because it's indecent, which i don't understand if she is the one who puts it in front of the public.

sagatiba00

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
I mean, she was streamming on her PL and the chat was mostly Boo Bros, so I do think yes, they would. Makes easier since her alledged boyfriend ain't a mod no more, so I think they might have broken up. Which means she'll likely go back to her usual GFE shenanigans.

I mean, and for real: good for her? Dude knew this was her main source of income yet peer-pressured her into stopping. I know she's also to blame, but this reeks of financial abuse and little man energy to me. One thing is being surprised the girl you're going out does spicy/NSFW content. This is being blindsided. But bro was her mod. He knew what he was signing up to.