Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

djmeowth

Superfan
Apr 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

She might change her mind after her situation improves. Currently she's going through an (understandable) depression arc after her neighbors threatened to file a noise complaint on her - noise complaints are a pretty serious matter in Japan and doubly so if you're a foreigner who might get kicked out on a second or third strike. She's not in the mood to do ASMR, doesn't want to stream on her main channel until her apartment gets soundproofed, and is generally not feeling great.

Or she might not change her mind. Camila is a close friend of hers so maybe they both made the decision to unlewd themselves together. It's also pretty obvious that she was more comfortable pushing the limits of Twitch when her audience was a bit smaller during the subathon days. Now she's pretty famous for being Neurosama's 'mom' and seems to be hesitant to get as explicit as she used to.

Let us pray together on this, :PepeWhy:

Last edited:

grajtt

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
omg.. this.. this singing is terrible. It's on pitch and all that, but the energy, non-existent for all of them LMAO.

First off, the song doesn't fit the voice of any of the three really. Both of the girls have breathy voices, while one is more extreme than the other (so extreme you can barely hear her) and the dude is just struggling. Then we have the energy of the song to consider and none of them manage to fit it. I know you jokingly pointed out the guy, but the girls are also obviously not matching the energy of the song. The song itself is hyper positive upbeat pop but their singing is emo kms ballad-like.

I wonder what made them push for a group song with the talents singing now when Krisis and TTT didn't have to. Maybe the girls wanted a song, the guy didn't mind and then the group expected something along the lines of the stuff Niji already have made, which tends to be a bit more western poppy or heavy/darker (outside of DCL), but instead they got this shitty japanese pop-idol song cause niji management is a hellhole and didn't bother to check if the voices would match or not.

• monkaS
Reactions: oheye

Yumi7

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
Anny is still posting lewds. source:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

actionjackson3

Tier 2 Sub
May 18, 2024
Lewd Vtubers doing lewd vtubing is like a cook cooking steak.

-projekt Melody cooks steak well done, seasoned, with A1 steak sauce the way I like it but got broken arms by some dude named vshojo swinging a bat at her labeled sponsorships.

-Mira cooks steak well done, seasoned, with A1 steak sauce the way I like it. But this cook takes so many days off from work.

-Sinder,silvervale,saruei,milky,snuffy,numi,bao,anny,shylily,squchan,layna,halo_sweety,kittyflute,Vei,Lia and remi from phase, finana, yuko from idol corps among others cook steak well done, seasoned, with A1 steak sauce the way I like it but they eat it in front of my face instead or occasionally give me small pieces.

-el_xox,alexkirser,kumbomb,Vexoria,oppaipantsu,fefe,cottontailVA either under cook my steak or burn the fuck out of it but eating it is still better than no steak.

-VAllure cook steak well done, seasoned, with A1 steak sauce the way I like it. But will force-feed you 2 more slabs of steak and the concern will be towards the cooks being overworked.

Just need a consistent cook that cooks my steak well done, seasoned, with A1 steak sauce the way I like it just whenever I get hungry.