Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Bottleling

Lurker
Jan 1, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I mean if you ignore Pippa being forced to apologize for vague doxposting about Kiara, or Pippa being forced to tweet out to calm capipis down after they went full TTD when Pippa shoved herself into the Pikamee x Hogwarts Legacy drama (reminder that Pippa wasn't the only one who played Hogwarts Legacy in Phase), or Pippa getting fake doxed by Camelot331 for the lulz, to which even Tenma got so incredibly fed up with the bullshit and told Pippa to cut it out, yeah, Phase Connect is great at tard wrangling.

blackjack123456

Superfan
Jun 22, 2022
This post looks like you are grasping at straws.
Everyone and their grandma knows about kiara's doxx even if she didnt call her keeki I think you are the type to call pippa and lia singing pomf pomf as nyanners vague doxxing next when nyanners stated before she doesnt care who talks or sings about the song anymore? All pippa did was play hogwarts I dont think anyone cares about troons rather if her audience wants to fight troons or not has no relations on her taking any stance who she sided with like Altaire saying he wont play the game taking a side to the conflict by saying he has to support the cause to only delete that tweet later, has pippa taken a side to the conflict or is this more straw grasping you are presenting me? You are like the type of guy to go accuse pikamee starting the drama with troons because she wanted to play the game. Someone fake doxing pippa is not pippa causing the drama.

s

blackjack123456

Superfan
Jun 22, 2022
tit show now with vexoria
screen68.png

MrEgg69

Fan
Jul 21, 2022
So I guess Niji Drama never ends with Selen finally being terminated with strange wording from niji that makes it seem like other talents bullied her and claim she was kinda a troublemaker while Selen PL states the whole issues with management with MV drove her to attempt her own life. I wish the best for her and wish ill on the company of nijisanji.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
There was a long running rumour that YFU was actually a black woman - this was fuelled by her voice, her music and a few comments she'd said about her life gowing up. But she recently did a cooking stream with a cam on which dispelled this.
It's funny, a couple years ago (late 2021 I think) there was a "leaked nude" of YFU that everybody dismissed because it was a of a white woman. I guess it might have been her after all lol.

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
True, but there are plenty of vtubers who's model skin colour doesn't match their IRL one. For example Mira Pink (friend of YFU's) isn't white, but she uses a white model.
As for the nude, unfortunately I didn't save it - I too believed the YFU was black rumour lol - but it was a catbox link on /vt/ so I'll check the archive and cross my fingers it hasnt expired. It is also worth remembering that YFU had a lot of schizo antis in her early career so it's entirely possible it was just somebody else completely.

Reactions: Rbgx

NFC818231

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 7, 2022
At this point i expect nothing less from Niji, this is what happens when you prioritize short term gain by going for quantity over quality with your talents who are real people. They don't nurture their talent at all and instead are satisfied with signing as many people as possible and letting them do their own thing, hoping that one of the people they sign will be a rising tide that raises all ships. It has been successful for them so far of course, but stupid ass termination like this is what happen when you don't manage your talents probably. This business models has a very clear cap and rely too much on the vtuber themselves to do their own thing, it has made them money so far, but repeated drama like this, that will probably continued to happen, will just kill the company.

Now what I need Cover to do is just sign her for their next generation, Selen is friend with Mumei, like it is so easy just sign her

blackjack123456

Superfan
Jun 22, 2022
The only thing that would hurt Nijisanji is if you start poaching their JP talent like Salome, Kuzuha or other JP big shots all the crying and moaning about EN talent graduating is one ear and out the other for Nijisanji. She is not joining hololive if hololive was never interested in poaching the bigger big shots then Selen from nijisanji. Selen will either be independent, joining Vshojo or joining VSPO.