EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

I can neither confirm or deny concretely that Mono is a squirter. However, I will say there is some evidence to suggest she might be. Even if she is, I wouldn't get your hopes up. She is still a corpo vtuber. If anything, we should consider ourselves lucky her and her gen mates have gone as far as they have.
...now I'm more interested. I need a lot of time to listen to her ASMR.

Mfs gonna start listening to her ASMRs like FBI inspectors working together with Audio Engineers trying to decipher what is going on beyond the audio. CSI: COOMS AND SQUIRTIGATIONS, Officer Percival is on his way to decode a famous Vtuber's ASMR, will he be able to find out if she's a Squirter? Find out in the next episode!

Bruh this is weird, I'm trying to download Canan's latest stream there but the Gofile link is just having a seizure. "Cannot connect because unesecure" kinda thing. :/ Am I the only one getting that?

Bruh this is weird, I'm trying to download Canan's latest stream there but the Gofile link is just having a seizure. "Cannot connect because unesecure" kinda thing. :/ Am I the only one getting that?
GoFile's been experiencing outages over the last 24 hours. ULs and DLs are getting hit.

Mfs gonna start listening to her ASMRs like FBI inspectors working together with Audio Engineers trying to decipher what is going on beyond the audio. CSI: COOMS AND SQUIRTIGATIONS, Officer Percival is on his way to decode a famous Vtuber's ASMR, will he be able to find out if she's a Squirter? Find out in the next episode!
...fun fact: I actually studied to become a sound technician. Never found job in my country tho. BUT I HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE

GoFile's been experiencing outages over the last 24 hours. ULs and DLs are getting hit.
Give me your top 3 lewdtubers, and do they have their real pics? I like mono, saw her stream on her YT and thought her hands were kind of pudgy..

mikeneko-latest-news-v0-jh9yljzpdkfd1.jpg
mikeneko-latest-news-v0-tpxr9w4rdkfd1.jpg

... Friendly reminder, Mikeneko recently joined FUCKING WACTOR after Voice-Ore went under. Kson all but disowned her.
Is this what we call commonwealth justice? Even if she doesn't catch jail time for what she did, NO ONE wants to associate with her anymore. I'd pity her if wasn't for the utterly vile shit she did.
I heard Okayu did a lewd members asmr once before, but I could never find it.
I wouldn't call it LEWD lewd exactly, it was an RP ASMR where she was your older cousin from the coutryside while you visited. It was HOT AS FUCK, yes, but most of it was innuendo. I'd classify it as R15 at worst. If you're not japanese fluent or hearing it subtitled, you'd miss a lot of context there

... Friendly reminder, Mikeneko recently joined FUCKING WACTOR after Voice-Ore went under. Kson all but disowned her.
Is this what we call commonwealth justice? Even if she doesn't catch jail time for what she did, NO ONE wants to associate with her anymore. I'd pity her if wasn't for the utterly vile shit she did.

I wouldn't call it LEWD lewd exactly, it was an RP ASMR where she was your older cousin from the coutryside while you visited. It was HOT AS FUCK, yes, but most of it was innuendo. I'd classify it as R15 at worst. If you're not japanese fluent or hearing it subtitled, you'd miss a lot of context there
dude is the rust thing actually real? i was talking about it with my friend and he told me it was. I just genuinely refuse to believe soneone is this much of a retard.

Stop spreading that bullshit about her joining wactor. there is zero source to prove it. Also this post lied she was in the rust server all 3 days. and not all of them hate her it's normal rust behavior.
one of them left a nice comment on her twitter post.

Last edited:
Now I'm just confused. Who am I to believe?
(p.s)
I just watched Canan's latest stream... here's my 200% honest review:
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT! HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH ADDED SUGAR! HOLY BUTTERDOG WITH MUSTARD AND MOZARELLA! HOLY PASTA WITH VEGETA'S OIL!!! HOLY SHIT! Aside from her blocking some scenes this is the most bare I've ever seen Noel holy fuck. YAGOO THANK YOU FOR BLESSING US WITH NOEL in turn HELPING US DISCOVER CANAN!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Tldr? Cinema, but it's second to Deadpool and Wolverine the movie Now showing in Theaters near you!

Last edited:
(p.s)
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT! HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH ADDED SUGAR! HOLY BUTTERDOG WITH MUSTARD AND MOZARELLA! HOLY PASTA WITH VEGETA'S OIL!!! HOLY SHIT! Aside from her blocking some scenes this is the most bare I've ever seen Noel holy fuck. YAGOO THANK YOU FOR BLESSING US WITH NOEL in turn HELPING US DISCOVER CANAN!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Tldr? Cinema, but it's second to Deadpool and Wolverine the movie Now showing in Theaters near you!
... Aight, now I gotta download it too.
Lucky me, I guess, since I ain't gonna work today due to the raging storm outside lol

Wow... it's been a year already? Surely it felt longer than that, she had done so much work this year with the amount of content she's produced and stories she's shared it's mind boggling. I wish I have the same hard working attitude she's got... I'm so proud of her, she's flown so high already...

(p.s)
I'm gonna break my dick on that stream

Back
Top Bottom