EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

I managed to download the audio. With VideoDownload Helper. Somehow. The video doesn't even load. But who cares, I wanted the audio anyway.

I wish, but no. I doubt she will at all after being publicly humiliated by that termination notice.
I mean, save for whatever she did OR NOT with the manager, everything else was literally on her own VODs. She's smart enough to learn, but to do the shit she did on official channels where people could easily verify if they wanted to was peak stupidity. It seems like she actually learnt, but I'd say more for fear of consequence after being caugh red-handed than out of actual regret lmao

I don't like anything on anyone but boy do I dislike black company. Imagine being threatened to be kicked out cause you joked that you wanted your silver play button?

Man this Bethany girl sounds like a cool girl that deserves the best after being treated like that by the place she worked at, especially when Bethany hints towards the big picture being even worse that what's already being speculated about :hahaa:

Made a thread for her. Go put all your timestamps here guys

it seems that thread is strictly focused on her asmr content but i was wondering if you or anybody else could archive her footcam stream before it gets lost forever.

it seems that thread is strictly focused on her asmr content but i was wondering if you or anybody else could archive her footcam stream before it gets lost forever.

might i recommend this very easy to use tool? at 14 gigs at 1080p it would be pretty a hefty upload. if you can't download it for some reason let me know, i'll get it.
any good timestamps on the new momo asmr? :PogTasty:
i'd go in blind but the countdown was crazy

any good timestamps on the new momo asmr? :PogTasty:
I think some people are working on that. The idol honey sound and countdown were good, that part where she put slam her breasts on the table was great [01:26:43].

Personally, I like 2024-05-24 and 2024-05-03 more. Not saying this one wasn't great (she was more open and free to talk) but she was very, very afraid of going crazy because of the alcohol (which is charming as well). Sometimes she got distracted by a comment (maybe gooning) and remembered she is still a 'good girl' so she don't go crazy for long like the the other two streams.

I mean, save for whatever she did OR NOT with the manager, everything else was literally on her own VODs. She's smart enough to learn, but to do the shit she did on official channels where people could easily verify if they wanted to was peak stupidity. It seems like she actually learnt, but I'd say more for fear of consequence after being caugh red-handed than out of actual regret lmao
Yeah. I kinda miss that side of her ngl. When she's really gets into it, I swear she can make one act unwise.

I think some people are working on that. The idol honey sound and countdown were good, that part where she put slam her breasts on the table was great [01:26:43].

Personally, I like 2024-05-24 and 2024-05-03 more. Not saying this one wasn't great (she was more open and free to talk) but she was very, very afraid of going crazy because of the alcohol (which is charming as well). Sometimes she got distracted by a comment (maybe gooning) and remembered she is still a 'good girl' so she don't go crazy for long like the the other two streams.
Honestly even though it wasn't as crazy as her other ones, I like how erotic it was. One of those moments where less is more because I really love how free she felt when she realized she's not on YouTube. I also like how she was resisting the urge to go all the way. Horny denial is underrated.

I just want to vent about how i cannot watch dokibird for more than 2 minutes, her constant loud laughing and mumbling accent just annoys me so much, i want to clarify that I'm not a hater and i would love to be able to actually enjoy her content, but i just can't.
Nobody is forcing you to watch her. I personally cant stand Chibidoki's voice and humor but I can just not click on her stuff and it kinda goes away. Just dont click it.

I personally don't hate any Vtubers. Usually if I find them unpleasant, I just leave. However, I do kind of have an on and off relationship with Pipkin Pippa. Like sometimes I'll enjoy watching her, then other times I find her annoying. It's like a coin toss to me.

I personally don't hate any Vtubers. Usually if I find them unpleasant, I just leave. However, I do kind of have an on and off relationship with Pipkin Pippa. Like sometimes I'll enjoy watching her, then other times I find her annoying. It's like a coin toss to me.
thats like alot of people in her community imho. which... isnt a bad thing per say. we all just watch and support our schizo oshi...

Back
Top Bottom