EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

I dun wanna sound mean, but half of the time Filian sounds somewhat stupid. Not lolcow levels of stupid. But... Generally stupid. As in like... You know. Sub-80 kind of stupid? I dunno if I can explain it well. She just sounds dumb.
Honestly she’s just a grifter. She heavily plays up the “girlfailure” angle but does tons of shit knowing full well it’s either immoral or just “legally unwise” like trying to copyright a stolen model that she bragged about publicly

It’s not that she’s an idiot, it’s that she wants YOU to think she’s an idiot

btw i wasn't around in vtubing when rushia was very active.

what makes her gfe stand out? why is she so highly regarded as a gfe vtuber? was it only because she was in holo?

who nowadays has the same gfe experience?

Shiki Miyoshino admitted to drinking her own piss. Twice. Not because she wanted to, but because she would pee in Gatorade jars and leave them on her beside table. Honest mistake tbh.
Don't care, still would bang lmao
No, fr. I've followed Shiki since her debut. Her singing shorts sold me real quick. Bonus points since we know from that vtuber bra trend that she's packing WAY MORE HEAT than her model makes you believe.

And she just put a short video of her playing with her tits and a dildo.

https://x.com/hawktuag/status/1838001455137009749
She's sad that she's fat but no she's just Thicc and I wanna squish her tummy.... BUT BEFORE THAT WHAT IS GOING ON!?!??! Things are progressing a LIL TOO FAST! I- I- I THOUGHT SHE'S MEMEING CUZ OF THE FIGHT CLUB STUFF! What's going on????
[edit]
My post got Mod Checked so I'm just gonna edit this instead.
She's willing to show more of her tits but you gotta pay up, inquire about her paypal in the DMs. I'm unfortunately too broke to pay her up... It's on you guys if you want to support her.

Last edited:

The new V4Mirai gen is debuting today. I've seen Poma Pon (who's name totally doesn't rhyme with Riro Ron) and she's basically...Amaris Yuri but with a horror twist. The next one that's debuting now is a Australian RPG girl.

Edit: I'm gonna wait to watch these later. These bits go on for way too damn long.

Last edited:
Don't care, still would bang lmao
No, fr. I've followed Shiki since her debut. Her singing shorts sold me real quick. Bonus points since we know from that vtuber bra trend that she's packing WAY MORE HEAT than her model makes you believe.
She has a pic of herself in a dress, she's a beautiful shortstack.
She's sad that she's fat but no she's just Thicc and I wanna squish her tummy.... BUT BEFORE THAT WHAT IS GOING ON!?!??! Things are progressing a LIL TOO FAST! I- I- I THOUGHT SHE'S MEMEING CUZ OF THE FIGHT CLUB STUFF! What's going on????
When she accepts the fact she's not fat, hopefully she posts more tits.

wasn't there one who stapled her vagina...

do any "normal" ppl have vtuber as a day job? like no major trauma and mental disorder.

do only ppl with some trauma or disorder flock to being a vtuber? is it the anonymity? is it being/becoming an anime woman?

also mooms is news to me i mean i know something was up with her with those drawings but i never thought it would be self harm
There are a few. The biggest one I'm aware of is Sinder, who before becoming a vtuber was a teller at a bank, and who also did some cosplay stuff on the side. She's never talked about any mental health issues or anything like that. Another one I can think of is Vienna. She was just a business professional, and a top league player at one point. I don't think she's ever mentioned having any issues.

She has a pic of herself in a dress, she's a beautiful shortstack.

When she accepts the fact she's not fat, hopefully she posts more tits.
She's willing to post more Tits with nipples but I think you have to pay up, she's slowly opening up.
Peeps are already paying her 50-80 dollars, I'm unfortunately too poor for that. Apparently there's a paypal you could go to to pay her. Must be from her Denpafish account.

So seems like she opened streamlabs for people to give her money so she can send nip pics through DMs unless I read this entirely wrong.

I'll just post what the tweet says directly so everyone can understand better:

"GUYS I MESNT MY DMs are open to tell me your name please PELASE im tyring to sent my nipples in a timely manner ALSO MY LINK IS IN REPLIES"

https://x.com/hawktuag/status/1838011659589464068

https://streamlabs.com/denpafish/tip

Back
Top Bottom