EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Who doesn’t like countdowns?
Does anyone already have a asmr countdown collection/compilation? Wanted to do a super-cut/compilation myself.

You guys can send me vods with timestamps or already clipped ones/compilations (if possible with vod names) in dms (preferred) or tag me here(pls don’t). Any vtubers and any type of countdowns, I don’t really care.

I’ll collect them and put the clips up on bunkr and pixeldrain and do a supercut too. Mostly just for myself but anlso for all the countdown fans.

I’ll try to add a list with names and timestamps in a google doc so you can see what I have added already when I get some.

This is just an idea I had and I have a full time job so don’t expect too much from me.
Anyhow go and send me that stuff you have and I’ll try to set it up till next weekend.

Thx for reading and happy :SALAMI:
That's a nice idea, even tho I don't like countdowns ahah! I prefer ear licking. Yeah, I'm weird. But I really love those. Does anyone know a good VTuber who licks like her life depend on it?

It's pretty weird how how many vtubers engage in self destructive behavior. Reminds me of that japanese vtuber who ripped her fingernails out (https://web.archive.org/web/20210910175220/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4caaS1JCorU). Mumei, Shondo, and Hexa used to self harm and have cutting scars, Delutaya jumped off a building, and even Nene went to the hospital once for over dosing.
Ok I knew of Delu and Nene, and Shondo and Hexa cutting themselves isn't really surprising if you know them long enough, but I didn't know Mumei did self harm before.

Ok I knew of Delu and Nene, and Shondo and Hexa cutting themselves isn't really surprising if you know them long enough, but I didn't know Mumei did self harm before.
She used to post pictures on her old tumblr account and a few featured self harm. To be fair this was almost a decade ago, so I would assume she's fine now and has been for a while.

1000012264097ac32b93d14cf8.md.jpg 1000012261d9a75213886cdd77.md.jpg 10000172227c2766eabd87061a.md.jpg

bao or kiara which is bigger? or better looking?

yuko yurei also

if i had a nickle for every time vtubers drank their piss I'd have 2 nickels
which isn't a lot but its weird that it happened twice
Shiki Miyoshino admitted to drinking her own piss. Twice. Not because she wanted to, but because she would pee in Gatorade jars and leave them on her beside table. Honest mistake tbh.

Mumei, Shondo, and Hexa used to self harm and have cutting scars, Delutaya jumped off a building, and even Nene went to the hospital once for over dosing.
wasn't there one who stapled her vagina...

do any "normal" ppl have vtuber as a day job? like no major trauma and mental disorder.

do only ppl with some trauma or disorder flock to being a vtuber? is it the anonymity? is it being/becoming an anime woman?

also mooms is news to me i mean i know something was up with her with those drawings but i never thought it would be self harm

Last edited:
wasn't there one who stapled her vagina...

do any "normal" ppl have vtuber as a day job? like no major trauma and mental disorder.

do only ppl with some trauma or disorder flock to being a vtuber? is it the anonymity? is it being/becoming an anime woman?

also mooms is news to me i mean i know something was up with her with those drawings but i never thought it would be self harm
Pillowdear? She seems pretty clean. Tokino Sora too maybe.

Back
Top Bottom