EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

... Media suicide sounds like the most probable.

She pretty much been speedrunning career suicide ever since Voice Ore went to shit. She sounds depressed as fuck half the time. Kind of predictable, knowing she wanted to be a voice actress, and the only agency that would accept her went to shit. She tried others, according to her, since her Nazuna era - they are having none of it, likely because getting involved with her nowdays is free bad PR. The lolcow content kinda feels like equal parts a plea for attention and an attempt at self-harm.

It's... Pretty hard to watch. I don't particularly like her - but as I now learnt, I don't like gratuitous suffering all that much, too.
She already had a lot of drama before Hololive, especially because she always hung out with the toxic streamers on Nico Nico Douga (NND) seeking clout (imagine them as even more toxic Keemstars). They used her as a fool and gullible (example video), but even knowing that, she kept appearing on their shows. However, she had her group of followers who she used as mob trolls, and at the same time, she gained many antis.

When she joined Hololive, many recognized her and didn't have much faith in her or in 110chan (Pekora), but both left their past and followers behind, moving on from NND what was the best idea. When the Mafumafu drama happened and it was mentioned that she leaked stuff to Korekore, I wasn't surprised at all. she just back to what she know already but trying to back to be stable as she was as Rushia.

It is pretty hard to watch, i wonder if she have any family there like holy shit your daughter life is borderline dangerous to self harm that can lead to suicide, i think she's legit need a professional help.
... Let's be real, she been in need of professional help since her NND days. It's just, these last few years kinda fucked her up.
She already had a lot of drama before Hololive, especially because she always hung out with the toxic streamers on Nico Nico Douga (NND) seeking clout (imagine them as even more toxic Keemstars). They used her as a fool and gullible (example video), but even knowing that, she kept appearing on their shows. However, she had her group of followers who she used as mob trolls, and at the same time, she gained many antis.

When she joined Hololive, many recognized her and didn't have much faith in her or in 110chan (Pekora), but both left their past and followers behind, moving on from NND what was the best idea. When the Mafumafu drama happened and it was mentioned that she leaked stuff to Korekore, I wasn't surprised at all. she just back to what she know already but trying to back to be stable as she was as Rushia.

... Well, this somewhat explains how her relationship with mafu went down the drain. She likely mirrored what she had been through when, for the first time, it seemed like she was at the top of the power dynamics. Jeez. What the fuck is this, Bojack Horseman? I wanna punch the woman as much as I wanna drag her to rehab.

guess.

also i just went on this weird schizo spree and found out that allegedly in her PL, Shiori used to do lewd vocaroos? I tried finding more archives of some of it because i wanna know if its true but at the same time jack off to it but i can't find it lol

While I know there ARE lewdtubers in the vtube scene I'm not really familiar with any of them...

guess.

also i just went on this weird schizo spree and found out that allegedly in her PL, Shiori used to do lewd vocaroos? I tried finding more archives of some of it because i wanna know if its true but at the same time jack off to it but i can't find it lol
She used to do plenty. Real edgy and degen shit. I mean, I like her but shes def crazy. Some stuff was like loli roleplay and incest. Pretty hard to find a lot of stuff. I have some audio clips but they are basically a few words each. Cant find better recordings anymore.

guess.

I want to hear Shiori Vocaroos.

Wow didn't know this. If she wants to become stable as Rushia again. She only needs to create a to create a public apology(taking accountability for her actions) then make sure to show the masses she change even if she doesn't, after that just ignore the old issue even if someone open the topic up. It would take months to recover but it can happen a good example of this is Logan Paul after his incident in the Forest he create an Apology Video show the public he changed got his second wind in his career but years later he's still a douche by scamming people with crypto. This is the cycle of degen internet celebs. Sadly, this can only WORK ONCE, with Mikeneko she already F up her career so much she's going back to her own vomit rather than growing/moving on she regress remember she's already 35 she's not getting younger. She's the type who grows old physically but not mentally she can't keep this forever. If she wants another option that would be leave the internet and get a stable job, She can become a vtuber instructor she teach what are the dos and the DONTs(via experience) or If she still have enough money buy a plot of land build a rental apartment became a landlord. I may be a Simp but even i care for people's well-being.

The thing is nowadays an "apology video/statement" is seen as a complete joke, and rarely if ever that ends up ringing true to the people you are intending that message too, her fans, is considered a win. The one case when that happened was with Camilla apologizing and being pretty open and sincere about her stance against loli, and such jokes she used to make back then and how she was at the time, versus how she sees herself now, and owning up to her mistakes fully, that really struck a positive cord with a lot of people, and VTubers alike, which is the one thing, Mike in this case, SHOULD DO.
The bigger problem here, is that everything that happened, despite being like what 2 years ago at this point or so, is still so fresh, and the fact she still tries to get ways of attention, in trying to amend her errors, in the WORST WAY possible, doesn't give her any favors.
Plus as sagatiba said before, she has burnt so many bridges, relations, and the good faith fans of her, ex-fans, and just people in general, a lot being from the japanese side, that is very hard for her to make-up that good outlook on her without going into strife and tough times, granted she doesn't deserve all of this hate and bad karma altogether, but it is true that she DID ended up bringing this to herself.
Probably the best she could do is maybe step away from the internet for like a GOOD time, like a good amount of 3-4 months, recapacitate, maybe go seek actual professional mental and physical well-being (I really doubt she has burnt the millions she still had as Rushia), try to do other things, find maybe other hobbies and such to help her unwind from the internet, and maybe then, she could come back, and properly do a communication statement or announcement, detailing what she is planning to do. Honestly, anything that takes her away from the internet and social media faster, the better is for her own sanity and well-being.

Alright boys, looks like we have new treasure to find! Someone get us a username and maybe we can get a thread going and have some content before the end of the month.

Wasn't Shiori's PL back as Eilene's channel in Natsume Moe, iirc. We could go back onto that, for whatever it's worth and start digging.

EDIT: Also just checked on the Virtual YouTuber Wiki, and one of the comments suggested she used to go by MaliceDiary even before her Natsume Moe days as well.

She used to do plenty. Real edgy and degen shit. I mean, I like her but shes def crazy. Some stuff was like loli roleplay and incest. Pretty hard to find a lot of stuff. I have some audio clips but they are basically a few words each. Cant find better recordings anymore.

Post what you have!

This is also the place where one can almost just comfortably discuss vtubers with a hot mug of choccy milk and a blanket cuz you'll freeze to just how unbelievably chill everybody here is... Until Nymoussy returns at least. HEHEEHhEHEHEhehe! HA... ha... WAAAAAAHHHHH 😭😭😭
what exactly was so special about nymoussy? Weren't they just some horny indie vt orrrr? Not even trying to be a dick I just want to know what's all the hype about

what exactly was so special about nymoussy? Weren't they just some horny indie vt orrrr? Not even trying to be a dick I just want to know what's all the hype about
you just had to be there man it was like a renaissance in fact i think she was the main reason i started being active on this site. It's truly a horrible shame it all went so wrong and shes like very anti success to quote someone from her discussion thread (no clue if that was from before site purge or not)

guess.

What or who was shioris past life ?

Back
Top Bottom