EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

nice. the production is good, the vocal mixing in this song is hit or miss imo. i like this song overall better than connect the world. connect the world felt like an typical idol song and this feels more like k-pop. complete with rapping rifts and everything.

anyone else notice that it seems like ame is avoiding being the middle as much as possible even though all the other gen "leaders" are centered. seems like a common thing for myth to swap out the center talent in their group pictures.

I looked on streamrecorder but they are also down, too bad she has a sex voice.

do you know what day it was and the time I might try to look for it some more, thx
ok.. she prolly didnt masturbate but she do be a horny type. idk her schedule its really random but im keeping an eye out for something good

nice. the production is good, the vocal mixing in this song is hit or miss imo. i like this song overall better than connect the world. connect the world felt like an typical idol song and this feels more like k-pop. complete with rapping rifts and everything.

anyone else notice that it seems like ame is avoiding being the middle as much as possible even though all the other gen "leaders" are centered. seems like a common thing for myth to swap out the center talent in their group pictures.

Always noticed Ame is the thinking, scheming type most of the time. She doesn't seem like she likes to be center when visible all that much lol

Ame doesn't like being the leader/center of attention. Notice how whenever she plans for a big collab thing, it's always the other girls who she sets as the main focus. She likes leading from the back probably due to her own introversion

They did Fauna so dirty! Only one line, and a fully autotuned out of recognition! TT.TT

Same reason Batman doesn't lead the Justice League
appropriate comparison. ame doesnt have powers either lol.

but guess according to lore is shiori human too? i always thought she was structured to be the anti ame.

speaking of which i missed when ame use to talk about degen shit when she first debuted, i wonder what changed. i remember her openly fangirling over the holostars and dishing out smut recommendations/ hinting at consuming hentai/doujin.

what exactly was so special about nymoussy? Weren't they just some horny indie vt orrrr? Not even trying to be a dick I just want to know what's all the hype about
Maybe bc nymoussy was Hana Macchia's other persona. It isn't confirmed that they are the same person, but is pretty likely. Their voices are really similar if not the same. Plus she had potential as a lewdtuber. I think she stopped doing it bc she suddenly gained a lot of followers on twitter out of nowhere so she kinda freaked out about it.

appropriate comparison. ame doesnt have powers either lol.

but guess according to lore is shiori human too? i always thought she was structured to be the anti ame.

speaking of which i missed when ame use to talk about degen shit when she first debuted, i wonder what changed. i remember her openly fangirling over the holostars and dishing out smut recommendations/ hinting at consuming hentai/doujin.
I assume Kiara got to her. Ame was the tech expert but Kiara was the idol expert and probably told Ame she can't do that. Maybe not in so direct words but it probably came up in a passive aggressive way until such a point that Ame stopped and and acted like "a real idol" that's only degenerate about girls

ironic that the one gen leader that acts like the leader is never rarely in the center. thats why we love her
yes, also is fun the 3 times she took a long break/hiatus was before a new EN gen, so people assume she is part of the training or casting.

Man I'm all for a girl with a few screws loose but even I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. I'd live in constant fear of her stabbing me to death in my sleep.
ironically Mikeneko she looks similar and act like like the "real yandere girl" also FYA she is out of jail and back to socials (2) if you want the true experience :KEKW: (Im surprised she don't try become a vtuber...yet)

ironically Mikeneko she looks similar and act like like the "real yandere girl" also FYA she is out of jail and back to socials (2) if you want the true experience :KEKW: (Im surprised she don't try become a vtuber...yet)
Yeah I suppose it's a nice fantasy, crazy girls are usually freaks in the sheets after all, but having someone like that be your actual romantic partner would be exhausting and stressful.

Back
Top Bottom