EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Support General Support

SimpCity

Staff
Mar 11, 2022
Here you can ask general support questions.

Before you ask a question, read this because the answer is probably already here!

1. Missing functionalities: Are you planning to add back *? What happened with *?

Things are missing because Xenforo forums are heavily rely on addons and we did not add most of them back yet.
Yes, we are planning to add them back but:
  • Before we start to add them back, we want everything to run stable. Right now it is not the case.
  • We updated the forum to 2.3 we can only add addons that get updated to support 2.3.

2. I can't login with my connected reddit / discord account.

Connected login was possible because an addon. The addon is not updated to 2.3 so we can't use it anymore.
We know about the issue and we are trying to find a solution.

You can try to use a password recovery with the email you are using for your reddit account. It may work, but it may not. You can also make a ticket with the contact us button at the bottom of the page.

3. Why I can't post there? Where is my simp rank?

You can't posts in certain threads, because you need Simp rank. Here is the guide how to get it:
https://simpcity.su/threads/faq.21229/

3.1 "I already have the requirements but I didn't get my Simp rank":
The server is running the update once an hour past *:20, and you need to be online when it runs the update.
After the update is done you need to logout and login again.

4. I can't reset my password due to the captcha/verification not loading.

Your adblock or the browser built in shield (maybe both) is blocking the cloudflare captcha widget.
Turn off your adblock or try different browser or make an exception.

5. I can't mark all alerts as read.

There is a bug with the latest version of the alerts addon we use which was installed to help resolve issues with users not getting alerts.
There is a workaround whereby you go directly to the 'Mark all alerts read' page which you can get to with a right click / long press of the button in the drop down and open in a new tab, or here https://simpcity.su/account/alerts/mark-read which does work.

6. I can't see Saint videos / they are just a white square or other not showing issue.

If you have XFINITY / Spectrum and you can't view saint2.su, it's because XFINITY has their own security filter and it is being blocked via a webapp called safebrowse.io

You can either:
1. log into the xFi app and disable the added security filter there (i didn't do this method so you'll have to play around and find the setting and report back)

2. Open microsoft edge and visit saint2.su directly which should redirect you to safebrowse.io and tell you the site is potentially dangerous. Click proceed and it will continue to the site. This should unlock the site for other browsers.

If this is happening to you recently but you have a different provider we recommend also looking if there is some sort of extra security filter enabled via your account page/app with your provider.

7. I can't see any jpg images or saint vids.

Set your DNS to cloudflares. Some guides here:
Windows
Android
ios

8. I have a rate limit error on a page that wont clear.

Press F12 on your keyboard, right click the reload button and click the last option "Empty cache and hard reload" (that's how its named for Chrome).
On Mobile, please google for a similar option, it will likely vary with browser and android vs ios.

9. I want to delete my account / I cant find the deactivate or delete account option.

These both required addons that we no longer have or are available to us on this latest version of xenforo.
Instead just logout and don't log back in.
We only keep 2 weeks of IP logs and the only other information we have of yours is your username and email, both of which you can change before logging out.

10. I keep getting stuck on a DDoS-guard checking page.

If you get stuck in a loop you can try clearing your cookies for the site, google will have instructions for your device/browser.

Getting stuck in this loop can be caused by a change of IP if using a VPN, if you are using apple private relay then you will be changing IP often and sharing IP with a lot of other users which DDoS-Guard considers suspicious.

11. I get an error telling me my message contains is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements.

The spam filter is the same for conversations and posts with no option to configure differently.
There's a number of phrases in our spam filter that greatly reduce the amount of spam posted in threads such as 'anything new?', 'videos?', 're-up?' etc. Re-up is included because of the large number of reup posts we get for links that are still up but either not streamable on all devices i.e. mov, mkv, ts vids or the site they are on undergoing maintenance preventing downloads.

If the spam filter is triggered when trying to send a message in a conversation it is auto rejected and you will see a message like this:
Spam Filter.png

You will need to find an alternative way to word your message in order to send.
Note: do not bypass the filter in threads, you will receive a warning when we see it.

12. My posts keep needing to be approved by a Moderator.

Everything from 11 applies to this topic when posting outside of conversations.
The spam filter also applies when you are either replying to or quoting a post that contains anything that triggers the spam filter such as what was previously mentioned (reup, videos? etc.) or anything else in our filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's deceased, so her content is not allowed.
... please explain why mods don't communicate their actions? Once I raised this question it seems that someone has trawled through my posts and culled them. I can understand the petty act of some posts being merged after I had the temerity to raise a question, don't really care about reaction score being cut by 50% and post count cut by 70% as a result, but do you want people to actively contribute here or not, because your mod actions don't encourage it or at he very least don't explain it.

Last edited:
mods don't communicate their actions?
We made the decision (long ago) that mods dont have to send a notification when deleting/editing/moving posts because of a couple reasons:
It would take much longer to have to type out a notification for every action we take.
If we're selecting multiple posts to remove at once then there's no one notification message thats appropriate.

The mods didn't cull through your posts, they deleted the thread you made of a deceased performer.
Thread(s) and post(s) dedicated to the content of creators that have passed away are prohibited. Out of respect for the deceased, these are actively removed by staff after their passing. Please report any we have missed.
The only other deleted posts on your account are one in the Nikita Belluci thread which you deleted yourself with reason 'needs re-editing' before posting it again later and one other post that just says 'test' which again you deleted yourself.

We made the decision (long ago) that mods dont have to send a notification when deleting/editing/moving posts because of a couple reasons:
It would take much longer to have to type out a notification for every action we take.
If we're selecting multiple posts to remove at once then there's no one notification message thats appropriate.

The mods didn't cull through your posts, they deleted the thread you made of a deceased performer.

The only other deleted posts on your account are one in the Nikita Belluci thread which you deleted yourself with reason 'needs re-editing' before posting it again later and one other post that just says 'test' which again you deleted yourself.
No that is definitively not correct. I had a post count of 140 yesterday that has now been culled to 45 without any explanation and at the same time that reduced my reaction count from 1250 to 640. I really don't give a fig about it but it doesn't enourage people to continue to post

I can understand the rule about the Julie Skyhigh thread as she is deceased, should have read the rules. My posts in Lucy Heart, Anna Polina, Nikita Bellucci, Natalia Forrest and more have all been shredded without the courtesy of an explanation. You pick out one example of an incorrectly posted message in Nikita Bellucci that was deleted because it was a mistake, and was then followed by many more valuable contributions to that thread.

As said I couldn't give a damn; I'm posting good stuff out of courtesy to others. Would be nice to have that reciprocated. No doubt you will have some mod explanation about what I have done wrong and why I shouldn't be here or why I should be banned. Perhaps you ought to think of clarifying whatever that is and explain it to people before they take the trouble to upload content that was apparently popular (before you set about killing their reaction score).

No that is definitively not correct. I had a post count of 140 yesterday that has now been culled to 45 without any explanation and at the same time that reduced my reaction count from 1250 to 640. I really don't give a fig about it but it doesn't enourage people to continue to post

I can understand the rule about the Julie Skyhigh thread as she is deceased, should have read the rules. My posts in Lucy Heart, Anna Polina, Nikita Bellucci, Natalia Forrest and more have all been shredded without the courtesy of an explanation. You pick out one example of an incorrectly posted message in Nikita Bellucci that was deleted because it was a mistake, and was then followed by many more valuable contributions to that thread.

As said I couldn't give a damn; I'm posting good stuff out of courtesy to others. Would be nice to have that reciprocated. No doubt you will have some mod explanation about what I have done wrong and why I shouldn't be here or why I should be banned. Perhaps you ought to think of clarifying whatever that is and explain it to people before they take the trouble to upload content that was apparently popular (before you set about killing their reaction score).
Oh I see what's happened, your posts got merged for farming.

Not sure why you're over reacting, I'm just explaining things.

"farming"? Please explain what those rules are and where they are set out. Again I ask out of courtesy if you don't want to discourage people from posting you need to explain
We explain everything, far more than other places.

No content spreading to an unreasonable amount of posts i.e. multiple posts with little content in quick succession, posts allow up to 55 images and 6 video embeds.

... please explain why mods don't communicate their actions? Once I raised this question it seems that someone has trawled through my posts and culled them. I can understand the petty act of some posts being merged after I had the temerity to raise a question, don't really care about reaction score being cut by 50% and post count cut by 70% as a result, but do you want people to actively contribute here or not, because your mod actions don't encourage it or at he very least don't explain it.
i have the same impression here. Most of us come here and have posted on MANY diff message boards. This place has WAAAAYYYYYY more rules than most. I think thats part of the problem. We post what is normal on most all places but not allowed here. And not always getting an explanation for post deletion. Its frustrating.

EDIT: waiting for incoming salty, clown reactions

Still not with you sorry. Your mod actions discourage active posters.

"No content spreading" is guidance not a rule. My posts have [had] linked videos and picture sets in one post so that they can be searched and found easily and distinguished from other content. Anything else so groups of picture sets or groups of videos without linked picture sets was posted with six video embeds in one post, so not "farming". If you think people take the time and trouble to carefully organise uploads, link to other models on the board in the same post for some vain glory then you are wrong.

What valiant contributors would like is some explantion for mod actions rather than the anonymous discourtesy that exists at the moment.

The fact is I criticised a mod action and found my posts culled and reaction halved.

I have much to upload in some of the emptier threads but why would I bother to take the trouble when "the rules" are so arcane?

Last edited:
i have the same impression here. Most of us come here and have posted on MANY diff message boards. This place has WAAAAYYYYYY more rules than most. I think thats part of the problem. We post what is normal on most all places but not allowed here. And not always getting an explanation for post deletion. Its frustrating.

I'm not going to argue about our rules, I cant deny that we have more than other places but they've all come from sound reasoning and led to this forum being what it is, we've even seen some places copy or even take our rules further.

While we do have more I don't think we have that many more rules than most but our rules thread looks bigger because we've done things like instead of just saying 'no farming', we've explained with a few bullet points what's not allowed, similar for 'no requests outside requests', we've added a bullet point link to each of the request categories so people know where they can request and same for some of the other rules.
We can shorten it all down but we'd get the same questions that led to those changes, seems like there's no winning.

We provide links to our rules page in the footer at the bottom of the page, the subheader of the page (on PC at least, looks a little different on mobile), its in the first category on the forum homepage and if you did get a warning you'd get sent a link in the DM. There's not many more ways we can encourage people to look at them, they're not exciting but a lot of peoples questions can be answered by going in there, they also contain a link to our FAQ which we've been updating with the various support queries that come up regularly, we are trying to help.

We also have some very active mods, quite a few of them, that keep this place as clean as they can, removing as much spam, dead links, toxicity etc. as possible to make this place nice to use and given how popular this place is I think its working.

searched and found easily and distinguished from other content
They still can once the search index re-indexes the posts.

What valiant contributors would like is some explantion for mod actions rather than the anonymous discourtesy that exists atthe moment.
I am explaining things, I could just as easily ignore you and the forum would continue as usual. What other site do you see an admin taking the time to investigate and respond?

The fact is I criticised a mod action and found my posts culled and reaction halved.
You highlighted to us that you'd accidentally broken a rule, it happens, no biggy, I don't see any warnings.
After you highlighted that a mod was probably just checking you hadn't posted any other deceased models and just looking on your profile would see numerous posts in the same thread on the same day leading them to check, once they see some, they keep going.

Anyway, I'm off for the night, cya

I'm not going to argue about our rules, I cant deny that we have more than other places but they've all come from sound reasoning and led to this forum being what it is, we've even seen some places copy or even take our rules further.

While we do have more I don't think we have that many more rules than most but our rules thread looks bigger because we've done things like instead of just saying 'no farming', we've explained with a few bullet points what's not allowed, similar for 'no requests outside requests', we've added a bullet point link to each of the request categories so people know where they can request and same for some of the other rules.
We can shorten it all down but we'd get the same questions that led to those changes, seems like there's no winning.

We provide links to our rules page in the footer at the bottom of the page, the subheader of the page (on PC at least, looks a little different on mobile), its in the first category on the forum homepage and if you did get a warning you'd get sent a link in the DM. There's not many more ways we can encourage people to look at them, they're not exciting but a lot of peoples questions can be answered by going in there, they also contain a link to our FAQ which we've been updating with the various support queries that come up regularly, we are trying to help.

We also have some very active mods, quite a few of them, that keep this place as clean as they can, removing as much spam, dead links, toxicity etc. as possible to make this place nice to use and given how popular this place is I think its working.
No you have WAAAY more rules that most forums. Not saying its bad. Just saying you need to be aware when ppl join here

No you have WAAAY more rules that most forums. Not saying its bad. Just saying you need to be aware when ppl join here
And yet somehow you keep breaking the same basic rule...
Capture.png

Like I said, there's no winning, you got sent a link to our rules with each of those warnings and just continued to ignore them.

Sure - let's agree to disagree. Other contributors seem discouraged by the lack of mod interaction though and other boards can manage feedback even with a one word mod to an edited post. If you don't want to take that on board that's your boat to float.

And yet somehow you keep breaking the same basic rule...
View attachment 76761

Like I said, there's no winning, you got sent a link to our rules with each of those warnings and just continued to ignore them.
im not saying i havent broken rules. BUT its why. I have come from posting on forums where most stuff i have been tagged for here is normal. It takes time to get accustomed. And i have almost always responded to my bans with an apology realizing i was in the wrong. All im saying is that there are way more rules here than most forums and ppl aren't use to it .

im not saying i havent broken rules. BUT its why. I have come from posting on forums where most stuff i have been tagged for here is normal. It takes time to get accustomed. And i have almost always responded to my bans with an apology realizing i was in the wrong. All im saying is that there are way more rules here than most forums and ppl aren't use to it .
You've been a member for well over a year, and your most recent warning is from this month. I think you've had plenty of time to read and acclimate yourself with the rules.

I will argue that the number of rules have helped more than hurt, as our numbers are doing very well. But if you have any ideas and suggestions to improve the forum, leave them here:

After I just wrote everything I did...
It would have been easier to say nothing, you'd think the same. I just wasted my time for nothing.
POKI, you took the time which says a lot. Not many admins are willing to do that.

Some posters really want to know their hard work isn't taken for granted and
the staff makes and strictly enforces rules to keep the place healthy and clean which benefits EVERYONE.

It's not a simple relationship nor will it ever be. I don't think you wasted time at all. Please don't let this discourage you from remaining open to dialogue or from engaging the rest of us out here.

In all fairness:
It would be ideal if all users knew the rules as well as the staff, but that takes time, trial and error and a willingness TO READ. Comprehending and/or accepting what we read is another matter.......

What I learned today: Don't create threads for deceased performers. Got it.

Last edited:
There's no evidence of you posting the mysticbeing thread unless it was a duplicate or posted in the 3 months we lost from April to July. Do you have a link to the thread you believe you posted in?
Yeah it was posted in late June to early July. Does that means it’s gone?

Back
Top Bottom