Simp Chat General JP VTubers/ASMRist - Discussion Thread

mnyr795

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 8, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
To those lad asked about botan here, it's might be dissapoint to say that she's barely did any lewd content outside of her main job even way before she in. Most of her stuff is gaming and some of her cats pictures on her social media.

She was somewhat overweight before, but ever since she get her main job, she does diet and went over a sugery (which i'm not sure what kind). Now i'd say she's Hot AF. That's all i could say.

th303

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You could say more. The "kayfabe" of vtuber's alternate identities is really silly on a forum where people are posting leaked nudes and stolen onlyfans content. idk why there's any reason to protect the identity of vtubers as long as you're not outright doxxing them like those weirdos who found Ina via her high school graduation.

If they're posting the content themselves on an alt that's a fairly poorly kept secret I'm not sure why anyone has to play coy about it other than vtuber fans are much weirder and more obsessive than the average fapper and the website doesn't need those kinds of fans finding this place on google JUST to talk about vtubers

mnyr795

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 8, 2023
welp, i just said what i think necessary to say here so that's that. Not to say the said person here really treat her alt account as her personal space. Heck, i was about to share some of her selfies but don't 'cause that'll show her identity and she's one of my favorites.

My standard would be those like Canan, Sato/Yui or Keeki, other than that i won't say much.

th303

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
if you're talking about the Ina doxx that came out a long time ago and was one of the first things discovered about her. I've no idea anything else that's happened, I fell off Hololive a while ago and only just recently saw some news someone was graduating and randomly checked this thread

Reactions: Annon32010