Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

hertzlol

Lurker
Mar 31, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She's got a new video out on her patreon, anyone see if it's any good? Thought it would let me click the URL, but it's a partial one and all I can tell is it's on dailymotion.

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

Dkmnt

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 28, 2022
So this is her first serious pay wall content now I would say. I think it’s both kinda hot and hypocritical of her to do this.
She’s aware that her ear eating videos are the money makers and to please not sexualize her.
Now they’re locked behind a higher tier of her Patreon subscription though.

Kind of feels like a very tame toe dip into putting up lewd content you have to pay for.
I guess especially with the timing of her YouTube video yesterday and that being cheap shit, the much more effort and quality video is available at the same time but only for money.
It all just seems so close to what so many other Thots do, the YouTube bait and then what you really want for money on my private side. It’s a bit slutty of her to do it this way and I guess that’s the hot bit.
A way to download or a bunkr etc link for the new Patreon Ear Eating Video would be great though. Cause it actually is pretty good.

hertzlol

Lurker
Mar 31, 2024
Having seen the new video, the "pure mouth sounds" from a month or two ago was more suggestive than this. IIRC that one definitely had more suggestive moments of rubbing the mic on her lips, tongue fluttering on it at some point, and like one or two bits that mimed a handjob/BJ. And yet that video is still up on YT.

Patreon video is 5/10 for lewdness potential and IMO one of those a month ain't ideal, and neither is posting stuff on YT like "lol here's a vid from 5 years ago". Guessing the YT channel will be lamer/tamer content obviously and the Patreon will limp along with just enough half-assed lewdness that keeps stringing simps along. Also I just checked the Patreon page as a non member also not logged in, and I can click on the full URL to see the video anyway

errananna

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
100% agree
It's not going to be in her best interest to start making all of her lewd stuff behind her patreon paywall. She's not known for making paywall content. Save that stuff for onlyfans. Go hard or go home.
If she starts to focus on restricted patreon videos, which aren't anything more than what she used to do... people are going to lose interest if she stops putting out quality stuff on youtube

dangus1

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 9, 2022
It's a bit simpler than all of that... Youtube money is drying up and hard to find so she has to move a specific kind of content behind a paywall.

errananna

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2023
Yep, and people aren't going to open their wallets just for the same suggestive-but-tame things she had been doing for free.

If she wants to raise the price and charge more, she's going to need to do some more on her part. Otherwise she's just doing what big companies have been doing with shrinkflation. Less for more.

hertzlol

Lurker
Mar 31, 2024
Well said, she should go full OF but at best she'll maybe waffle about it on Twitch streams every now and again while people throw money at her. Or however it works, the streams don't interest me.

This effort so far feels like a half-assing of the half-assed attempts existing thots already do, I know it's hardly been a week though.

thebiggestpau

Fan
Nov 13, 2022
I may be mistaken in the long run, but I really doubt Lauren will do anything explicit, or straight out announce she's doing lewd now. At most, I think she'll keep her "suggestive" content like giving a 2 seconds blowjob to a chocolate marshmallow that looks like a black cock, especially because I think that would mean the end of her relationship with Tyler (unless he's a cuck, which I doubt), and if she ends with him, we'll have depressed Frivvi again.

dvarz

Casual
Mar 16, 2022
I feel like he is kind of sick of her ATP and (no offense to him) but I doubt he's bringing in enough streaming to pay the bills himself. With her youtube on the decline she might look to 'push the boundaries' a little on patreon for a little ROI and I doubt tyler will care. I don't expect her to show skin but for example she was much more 'loose' with her outfits on twitch, especially like pre 2018.

I mean if the money comes in who knows what she might do.

DegenerateNerd

Diamond Tier
Nov 18, 2023
If he is sick of her he could always be a big boy and get a fucking job. You'd think these younger streamers, especially the men would be trying to work and do the streaming on the side rather than being dependent on a woman who streams and whose audience is only interested because she's young and attractive. I wonder if they think they're not being laughed at when a company reads their resume and sees "streamer" under job history.

Reactions: bigtittybrenda

errananna

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2023

We can only hope her youtube revenue drops enough that it is concerning, and that Tyler's streams fail. Sure it'll put them in a bad place, but we are on a fucking simp board. We aren't wishing the best for the e-thots. We are wanting to see tiddy. And if some numbrgodown has to befall Frivy for her to show a tiddy, so be it.
Though she has to be at least somewhat well off. So many years of being successful on youtube, she doesn't carry herself in the way that she may be financially irresponsible, so I hope she has a rather big nest egg already if things actually do go south, and she has to open an onlyfans just to keep par with her income as it is now.