archinov

Hunting Machine
Aug 31, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

With @water_melonsugar3 & @fitandflirtyhotwife

Not only is this my first time sharing her with another girl , but also her first time EVER being with a girl 😍 and let’s just say it won’t be her last 😈🔥💋

Backstory:

Hotwife Jenny & her husband came to visit me and my girlfriend for a weekend! It happened to be the first time my girlfriend met them in person , although I initially introduced them over FaceTime . The chemistry between the 3 of us was off the charts 🔥 right off the bat.

Without my knowledge, she mentioned to Jenny that she wanted to surprise me with a 3 way fun ( this is something we’ve wanted to do now for awhile and honestly, Jenny was a great choice of hers )and she was totally down to make it happen😈🔥

In the evening, we shared a few drinks together and the ladies had their own dance party 💃🏼🪩 while Jenny’s husband and I got to enjoy the show 😉.

We were all so turned on… and naughty thoughts were flowing around.

My girlfriend thought it would be fun to blindfold me for the surprise…. She got my cock
nice and hard & called Jenny over to join her 🫦😈

When she took the blindfold off , I saw Jenny sucking my cock instead and it was so hot seeing my girl next to her encouraging her to keep sucking it 🔥 I was pleasantly surprised and so aroused !!

They took turns sucking my hard cock before taking it to the bedroom and having a little girl time together!

After playing with each other, the girls called me over to join the fun and give them some good dick🔥 I took turns fucking the both of them
until I was ready to cum 💦 Jenny encouraged me to give my girlfriend a nice creampie🥧 Letting it drip all over her for a nice mess for her hubby to clean up!💦
That was such an amazing and unforgettable experience for me and for all of us and we know it won’t be the last .

This is a MUST HAVE VIDEO (1h 08 min ) to have in your collection for sure .

Do not miss out on this amazing threesome ! You won’t regret it 🔥

Preview Video :

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
Thanks for beautiful Doctore26 for the request