EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Question Fanhouse Download Help

Does anyone know if Passes has the same watermark, is it tied to the email? Will they be able to track down leakers with the old fanhouse watermarks?

Does anyone know if Passes has the same watermark, is it tied to the email? Will they be able to track down leakers with the old fanhouse watermarks?
It has a similar watermark system that is applied on the server before sending the picture to a user device, so just like FH the only way to remove the watermarks is to delete them manually from the image via photoshop etc.

Also, the watermark is unique per user. Since 99% of user have probably used their credit/debit card, they not only can associate the watermark to your email, but they know the identity of the card holder and its address. In most cases the card holder is the user itself, so it is not safe to share pics with watermarks unless these are not yours of course ;-)

FH had a very bold policy in their TOS where they threatened to "fine" arbitrary amount of money (like 200$) to a user if they found leaked content with the user's watermak. That was totally illegal, I am not sure if they actually did that or if it was just scare tactics. As far as I know passes will not "fine" people but they threaten to sue anybody that leak their stuff. Technically they would be able to do it, I'll be very surprised if they have enough resources to start suing all the leakers esp the ones outside the US.

The least they will do is to completely ban any leaker so they can not re-register with the same card. Not sure they will go further than that.

Are there many girls even migrating to Passes? Most of the ones I saw on Fanhouse migrated to Fansly. Frankly I'm pleasantly surprised that the platform that was the most annoying to rip from is the one that ended up dying.

Are there many girls even migrating to Passes? Most of the ones I saw on Fanhouse migrated to Fansly.

Some of the twitch streamers moved to Passes, like Andrea Botez. AFAIK Passes offered a very advantageous split to any creator willing to migrate.

Also some of the girl have been active for years on FH selling ppv sets every other day. Migrating to a different platform like fansly, means that simps will lose of their sets in a few days when FH shuts down (unless they manage to download them). Apparently Passes also offered creators a migrating tool that allows their simps to have all of the sets and pms they bought on FH.

Passes seems to be similar to FH but it has a much better UI and does not seem as strict as far as security. For example it does not log you out if you open dev tools.
At the moment it is only available on browsers, there is no app. Not sure if it is a choice, developing and maintaining apps is very expensive, but it could also mean that they might go the OF/Fansly route by selling NSFW content in the future.

Anyway there are way too many of these platforms nowadays and OF/Fansly/Patreon are too big for new ones to have success. I think there should be at most 2-3 of them, because most user do not like to have more than one. So on the long run I think Passes will end up like FH, it is just a matter of time.

Anyone know if you can screen record on passes?

Following up, will I have the same watermark on passes that I did on fanhouse?

the passes watermark is completely different for me. you can go to passes and look at profiles to see your watermark for those that have it enabled.

Does that mean that once Fanhouse is shut down for good, the floodgates of leaks will just open up?

Does that mean that once Fanhouse is shut down for good, the floodgates of leaks will just open up?
I think they already shut down, afaik it should have happened on the 21st of august.
Also, I think Passes bought FH, this probably mean they still have the user records of FH, not sure if they bother if people leak old FH stuff but they are most likely able to still get to the user from the old watermarks. I saw around that they threaten legal actions to anybody leaking stuff, not sure how serious that is though... still better than threatening arbitrary fines like FH used to do.

Back
Top Bottom