EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Question Fanhouse Download Help

To capture videos from Fanhouse (what has worked for me)
I use firefox and it has the Picture-in-picture feature for videos. In my case I can watch the video without watermarks using that, for some reason. Then I use Windows Game Bar to record the video/application as explain here
It's quite good since it only records the video in the picture-in-picture and not the whole screen. You can also change the size of the video to adjust it's resolution.

For photos, I still don't know how to get newer ones without watermark though, the method of using chrome dev tools only gets photos up to a certain date (up to February) at least in the feedback of the model (getting dms seems to work fine for me, though).

Last edited:
To capture videos from Fanhouse (what has worked for me)
I use firefox and it has the Picture-in-picture feature for videos. In my case I can watch the video without watermarks using that, for some reason. Then I use Windows Game Bar to record the video/application as explain here
It's quite good since it only records the video in the picture-in-picture and not the whole screen. You can also change the size of the video to adjust it's resolution.

For photos, I still don't know how to get newer ones without watermark though, the method of using chrome dev tools only gets photos up to a certain date (up to February) at least in the feedback of the model (getting dms seems to work fine for me, though).
i can't seem to get any photos after feb either DMs or regular feed

There are several ways to get around their media player and download the videos. The problem is with the photos

Just saw on syanne thread some fanhouse pics posted without a watermark, has anyone figured out a method?

for videos I use Xtreme download manager + chrome add on

Every image before around mid February 2022, including ppv images, can be retrieved without watermarks.
Images posted after that will instead have watermarks on them, unfortunately there is no way around it. It seems the watermark is applied on the server side before sending the image to browsers/apps.

It should be possible to remove watermarks via photoshop or gimp etc but it's not easy.

If you see pics with no watermarks they were either posted before mid Feb on FH, or somebody used an image editing software to remove the watermarks.

Every image before around mid February 2022, including ppv images, can be retrieved without watermarks.
Images posted after that will instead have watermarks on them, unfortunately there is no way around it. It seems the watermark is applied on the server side before sending the image to browsers/apps.

It should be possible to remove watermarks via photoshop or gimp etc but it's not easy.

If you see pics with no watermarks they were either posted before mid Feb on FH, or somebody used an image editing software to remove the watermarks.
haven't had any luck grabbing newer images with watermarks, they don't seem to load using the chrome://inspect -> sources tab method, any tips?

haven't had any luck grabbing newer images with watermarks, they don't seem to load using the chrome://inspect -> sources tab method, any tips?
This is what I do:

1. Go to fanhouse,
2. Open chrome://inspect/#pages in a new tab, press pause under fanhouse and the dev tools will open in a new window,
3. Go back to fanhouse tab and press the resume button, dont swtich between tabs because it will detect the devtools is open.
4. In the Devtools window images are under source , page

This is what I do:

1. Go to fanhouse,
2. Open chrome://inspect/#pages in a new tab, press pause under fanhouse and the dev tools will open in a new window,
3. Go back to fanhouse tab and press the resume button, dont swtich between tabs because it will detect the devtools is open.
4. In the Devtools window images are under source , page
Does this work for DM images? I get an error on the fanhouse page as soon as I press resume.

Does this work for DM images? I get an error on the fanhouse page as soon as I press resume.
immediately get an error message from FH doing this.
Just tried and its working for me. for DM pics, inspect the page and then open the image , in the devtools look for the files bigger in size, like 2 mb, download the blob and change the extension to .png

Just tried and its working for me. for DM pics, inspect the page and then open the image , in the devtools look for the files bigger in size, like 2 mb, download the blob and change the extension to .png
OK the new window was the part that tripped me up.

If you're following this method, make sure you set your devtools to open as a new window and NOT as a dock within the Fanhouse window, then this method works just fine. Now to figure out the watermarks...

wait how did you download the blob?

You can download the blobs by right clicking the file from within the source tab. You will need to dock the dev tools in a new window like DamblyDoobins mentioned.
Fanhouse displays the images on an HTML canvas and I believe that's also how they overlay the string that uniquely identifies your account.

You can download the contents of the canvas using this chrome plugin: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...-an/dgfcgcafnnbdpojemnkiiilnnghebgja?hl=en-US

I can't tell if this downloads the original image file size. I don't think it does. But you can still easily download the images with that plugin.

Fanhouse displays the images on an HTML canvas and I believe that's also how they overlay the string that uniquely identifies your account.

You can download the contents of the canvas using this chrome plugin: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...-an/dgfcgcafnnbdpojemnkiiilnnghebgja?hl=en-US

I can't tell if this downloads the original image file size. I don't think it does. But you can still easily download the images with that plugin.
will check this out, my main issue with the current dev tools method is that the images don't download in particularly high quality. They average around 100-300kb per image. The older images, pre-February, usually download at 1-3mb per image.

Last edited:
Downloading them isnt really the problem is it? Its getting them without the watermarks that is the issue

will check this out, my main issue with the current dev tools method is that the images don't download in particularly high quality. They average around 100-300kb per image. The older images, pre-February, usually download at 1-3mb per image.
I think this compression only occurs on wall posts. Message images don't seem to be compressed as badly as wall posts.

Is this still working for you? Main feed is fine but no blobs are showing up in messages for me.

Still haven't found a way around watermarks, but if you guys are getting low quality pics I can write up my scuffed method for saving full/higher quality images from FH, if you want you can dm me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom