EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Question Fanhouse Download Help

Still haven't found a way around watermarks, but if you guys are getting low quality pics I can write up my scuffed method for saving full/higher quality images from FH, if you want you can dm me
Can’t dm you but I would appreciate you writing that up

Fanhouse displays the images on an HTML canvas and I believe that's also how they overlay the string that uniquely identifies your account.

You can download the contents of the canvas using this chrome plugin: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...-an/dgfcgcafnnbdpojemnkiiilnnghebgja?hl=en-US

I can't tell if this downloads the original image file size. I don't think it does. But you can still easily download the images with that plugin.

So this method bypasses the watermarks?

Someone posted a pic in the comments of a fanhouse I sub to and it has exactly the same watermark as me. Are we 100% sure watermarks are unique? It sounds crazy but i don't know. Fanhouse don't seem all that professional.
if they posted it in the comments then fanhouse applies your watermark to that image.

Still haven't found a way around watermarks, but if you guys are getting low quality pics I can write up my scuffed method for saving full/higher quality images from FH, if you want you can dm me

edit: if you can't dm for some reason just react on this post and I'll message you

Hey can you show me how to save higher quality images? Thanks!

I can only download pics from now and 5 months ago nothing before then anybody know why?

Pics from before March of this year can be downloaded without watermarks. But they updated their code so now you can only download them with watermarks. There's a workaround on your phone with videos, but not with pictures

I was able to get high quality images but with watermark sadly using Burp Suite to intercept the request and get the image.. i am still testing around to see if i can remove the watermark.. beside photoshop xD

Pics from before March of this year can be downloaded without watermarks. But they updated their code so now you can only download them with watermarks. There's a workaround on your phone with videos, but not with pictures
You can directly download videos watermark-less on PC.

I use "Bulk Media Downloader" for Chrome, videos are downloaded in chunks but they're all .ts format, so you can use MKVToolNix GUI to concatenate them into a full video. The watermark is just a html element on all Fanhouse platforms.

I have tried inspecting and dev tools but the images are blobbed, anyway to get around that?

You can directly download videos watermark-less on PC.

I use "Bulk Media Downloader" for Chrome, videos are downloaded in chunks but they're all .ts format, so you can use MKVToolNix GUI to concatenate them into a full video. The watermark is just a html element on all Fanhouse platforms.

you can also convert them all to individual mp4s in the terminal with ffmpeg. the conversion is lossless to it only takes a few seconds.

Back
Top Bottom