Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

melostack

Fan
Oct 10, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Ashleys wardrobe is at least like 70k and thats being generous, which is fucking insanity but hey if you can afford it why not

Reactions: Asap55

melostack

Fan
Oct 10, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think when it comes to who is ''top and bottom'' it's 50/50, because of bottom dysphoria and all that, but if we're talking about who's ''dominant'' in bed then it's probably Ashley 90% of the time lmao. She's just naturally very dominant and protective when around Finn, and Finn likes being submissive as evidenced by quite literally all his content on both OF and Twitch.

Just look at all their collab videos and pay attention to how in most of them Ashley is leading the way and basically commanding Finn what to do lol. Also she's way stronger than him

BangBangBart

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Nah not that guy. He's kind of trash. His fucking skills aren't horrible but they're not amazing. It's his camera skills, or lack of, that would put me off. There was a ladyboy scene recently that I was hyped about and the camera was constantly going in and out of focus. And he has weak cumshots. F1nn can find someone much better imo.
I personally don't wanna see him getting fucked by anyone who's not trans or a femboy. The eventual scene with Icky will be super hot and possibly a Pierbi collab would be nice.

MaveDeltzer

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 12, 2022
In the final 5 minutes of today's stream Finn brought up that like Ashley he was in a poly relationship into 2023. Ashley mentioned they met while each in poly relationships and agreed that it sucked. Which was something I'd thought was the case since Finn found Ashley through tiktok in the spring (probably looking for hormone advice) and that was still at the time that Ashley was putting out stuff with her ex-gf and bf. Finn also discussed guys parting like the Red Sea for him in the bathroom after he went to see Dune 2.

Ashley hasn't really been hard in a masturbation video in about 6 months but in a recent shower video she grows like one of those dinosaur sponges in water (I'll be posting the recent stuff from her that I forgot to put here in a bit). They were doing Ashley in just panties jerking Finn off back in November, they can drag things out plenty.

And might already have bigger tits.

Aenys

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 2, 2022
F1nn got doxxed by a newspaper to smear his donations to trans medicine funds lmao. Classic journalistic integrity. It was more or less like "this F*GGOT was paid 70K to act like a SISSY, and he donated 50K to le PUBERTY BLOCKERS!!!?! Here's his full legal name btw."

F1nn followed up by saying "I'm gonna a donate another 50k then"

MaveDeltzer

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 12, 2022

The real reasons

Here's that part clipped. It could be the guy Finn was dating when he was 22. Could be a 2nd guy with Ten being the 3rd and Soda wanting to bed Finn at Twitch Con as a possible 4th until Finn dropped Soda and brought Ashley in.

Funny thing from the last few days, after I mentioned Ashley in a DM with Pierbi I return from work to find Ashley has subbed to my account and DMed me. I responded (still trying to will that collab with Eduarda Cury into existence) then she messaged back thanking me for letting her know and unsubbed. So I'm guessing she had accidental subbed then realized I could now message without being subbed to her and quickly fixed that. 3rd time I've mentioned Ashley when chatting with a London trans girl and within 3 days Ashley either posts about something we were talking about or sends a DM.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images