MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Femboy - F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread | Page 135 | SimpCity Forums

Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

max0rz

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
🤔

Just to be nitpicky, we did get a glimpse of G*ck/b*ssy on March 13th
We had the collab with Icky, (a photoset and PPV clip) on March 15th where they were both bottomless
and we also had a brief glimpse of G*ck from F1NN in a PPV on Ickys page on March 19th.
So there has been some NSFW content forthcoming, since the BIG REVEAL.

I'm actually happy with the recent regular posting of SFW risque photos.

It might also be better in the long run, in terms of encouraging F1NN to share more hardcore content, if we don't all scream, give us more G*ck/b*ssy NOW.

earf33

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
Most people won't care for my opinion, but some of you really need a reality check, talk to any trans person in real life. Those saying that Ashley made Finn take HRT you might be the most susceptible humans on earth. Who could've guessed that surrounding yourself with people who are accepting of gender non conforming people and exploring your gender identity leads to some people discovering things WOOOOOW.
I will add that I am indeed a trans woman and of you have any (respectful) questions I can answer them about trans people.

Also no I won't send pictures of myself or talk about actual politics.

RedRosesNowadays

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Yk i think this site could really benefit from 2 discussion threads for big figures like F1nn. One for shit thats actually related to the content/updates about the posts ect. And one for these political discourse yap sessions. I literally only wanna hear updates about the posting schedule idc about the side drama or discourse man 😭

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I’ll bite.

You think it’s Crazy to think that a transgirl that does „promote“ (or „educate“) people about Trans issues on TikTok could have had a direct influence/impact on a guy like f1nn, who’s clearly having an identity crisis like most people in their 20s, taking HRT?

For most right wing and conservative people I’m far too liberal and left leaning, but I do not think it’s „normal“ or healthy how some people seem to treat their depression or mild body dysphoria with HRT (And maybe not even identifying as fully trans). I sometimes do think about what would trans people do without modern medicine, without HRT?

And I continue to believe that a good amount of people are probably misdiagnosed or could live happily/peacefully in our society if society would be more open-minded/free in regards to gender roles.

Girls in their teens/20s that were always tomboys starting to question their gender when there’s nothing wrong with having „masculine“ interests, looks, character traits, hobbies!

I have heard nothing about the process that someone like f1nn had to go through to get on HRT. Was it difficult? Was it essy/Money-can-buy-anything? IMHO it should require at least 1-2years of therapy and strong evaluation before it’s being considered as a treatment for gender/body dysphoria. other body mental disorders also have cognitive behavioral therapy as the first treatment.

- Please remember, I’m always willing & open to learn or get corrected And nothing of what I say comes from a hateful point of view -

E553451-C-4-AD0-4-BBB-BB2-B-C06-DD7-A37914.jpg

earf33

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

my brother in christ in the video off Finn coming out she says that someone dm'ed her about waiting 5+ years for HRT, no one is saying it should be over the counter medicine.
also very respectful to add the thing at the end, lots of people arent willing to learn and i truly appreciate it.
and to add even if you go to private trans healthcare you still do alot of therapy talk with a proffesional gender therapist. its not like you can just get HRT easily without talking to a therapist (unless you DIY but thats the case for all medicine).

BigDogBigBone

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 8, 2022
Whether or not you're left or right wing (Personally I'm right wing), that doesn't really matter. What matter is that you have an actually reasonable take that people can actually understand and agree with, unlike some people in this thread that believe the only way to love your neighbor and tolerate them and help them is to constantly "validate" them and shout anyone down who questions the narrative.