Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

MaveDeltzer

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
With the cock reveal try #2 out tomorrow here is a highlight of the Q&A Finn did after the coming out video that delayed the cock reveal last week. Plus Ashley announced again that they are moving this month so that still might get used as a new excuse to push it back again. Notes below for those who don't want to watch.

Notes and links to the times in this thread when these events happened.
- Finn wont speak on when and who was involved in him starting hormones, like it's a conspiracy
- Finn has been on t-blockers, boob blockers and random estrogen cocktails for seemingly well over a year
- Brought up the depression he went through in May as not taking his E in correct doses. https://simpcity.su/threads/f1nn5ter-discussion-thread.139213/page-25
- After getting together with Ashley she got him on full HRT about 5-6 months ago (this was also the body dysphoria crying stream/suicidal depression month and the same month Finn announced the dick reveal), that was brought up at the time by cparker1997 and windshieldwiper . https://simpcity.su/threads/f1nn5ter-discussion-thread.139213/page-60#post-2624588
- No longer hits punching bags until his knuckles bleed or scars knuckles putting holes in walls from T.
- Has mods that were told on NDAs, to not out him
- Ashley has annoyingly called him she/her, girlfriend and bi since they met.
- Pierbi recognized the hormone changes in Finn when they meet before HRT
- Claims no one on OF noticed the changes...lie
- Finn has been in 1 relationship with a guy that he wont talk about because he's with Ashley and windshieldwiper did it again, even though the image is now down that revealed TenMuses as the guy. https://simpcity.su/threads/f1nn5ter-discussion-thread.139213/page-32
- Doesn't feel deserving of calling himself a woman...yet

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
So Ashley raised herself a trans partner? gaslit him into being her „girlfriend“ and then suggesting hrt lol

But in all seriousness, do We know of any significant signs or stories (aside from one time cross dressing with his girlfriend when he was maybe 17-19) that hinted at the guy being trans?

To me he seemed fine just being a guy playing Minecraft. His case raises the fascinating question on whether his depression (and identity crisis) existed outside of him being trans or if they’re a symtom of him „being in the wrong body“.

i know gender identity can be fluid similar to sexuality but still it weirds me out when someone basically doesn’t fully known (yet) what they’re identifying as. Like f1nn is turning 24 next month

maybe I’m completely wrong about him with my theory that he just chose the trans path as a way to „treat“ his depression and general identity crisis (which most people go through in their early 20s to be honest. it is a fact that mental illnesses like schizophrenia, childhood trauma etc surface in the early 20s most of the time).

i really don’t know what it is but something about f1nn just irks me that he seems like no hrt or gender change will fix his real issues in the end. But hopefully I’m wrong and jus playing armchair psychologist too much

Schmooples

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 5, 2023
I mean, when you're super well known naming ANYONE as part of a big change like this makes them a target for both parasocial creeps and people that will get super mad about Finn not being just a crossdressing man any more.

You don't see many well known streamers/youtubers just naming people unless they have that person's express permission.

friedunite

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 18, 2023

Kinda close to Jean Hollywood’s story.

got positive reinforcement for being trans. Got groomed by Dated Natalie Mars, ended up doing all the same scenes Nat did with the same studios (at only 19 while nat was in her late 30s), realized he wasn’t actually trans but in too deep so continues to shoot trans content for the same studios he said he was tired of

also on hrt but doesn’t like talking about it