Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

mike94719

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I said he's claiming to be genderfluid to be part of the trans community. You said "genderfluid falls under non-binary umbrella" as if they're different.
Then you were corrected and tried to claim that's what you meant all along, but it's the opposite of what you said. Your backtracking skills need some improvement.

• Brainlet
Reactions: kathoey and Asap55

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
I told you guys, these two will fuck on Onlyfans within the next 3 months. Last video (on ickyy‘s page) is literally their dicks together, jerking off. It’s already so close to them just pegging each other on camera.
If I’d be them, I’d stretch this whole thing out way more and milk…and milk.. because OF money isn’t forever

What a crazy timeline. Dude hasn’t even been together with Ashley for a full year, right? And is now already jerking off on OnlyFans. Gone are the prudish twitch days..

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022

addingt to that, if your job is being a public persona/social media influencer, maybe don’t incorporat your LLC at home.
In Germany youtubers, even the smaller ones, have been cautious of that for probably over a decade now. most People use dedicated office addresses.

id understand it if he’s been doing this twitch thing for a 1.5 years now but the dude has been on social media for more than half a decade now.

and yeah, he filmed himself walking around his neighborhood. It’s actually surprising we havent heard of any more serious stalking/harassment stories regarding random fans or haters coming to his house.