EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ExtraEmily - Discussion Thread

I don't get how some people find her attractive. Her face is ugly imo. The nose and cheek bones. Somebody said she looks like lae'zel from baldur gate and I can't unsee it.

Her body is better but just seems average to me. 39 daph is definitely prettier than her imo.
She has a pretty smile, big brown eyes and a sparkling personality. Judging by her popularity, I think most people prefer that to somebody with a resting bitch face.

39daph,,,,she's fucked up in the head
Compared to who? You realize this is the ExtraEmily thread right? The chick who'll hurt herself for content, the same one who matches Asmongold in hygiene both body and room. Being a streamer is already an exercise in narcissism, at least the depressed one takes medication and admits her mental health problems vs the one who catalogs dick sizes and publicly shares them while gaslighting everyone around her with toxic positivity.

Still, as long as Emily keeps wearing those tight ass shorts and 39daph keeps posting pictures of her stomach I'm gonna keep looking :WeSmart:

will say with all the “OTK sex cult” accusations, wouldn’t doubt if there’s some validity to that now and even if not, it’s fun to think about emiru and emily being the sluts of OTK

will say with all the “OTK sex cult” accusations, wouldn’t doubt if there’s some validity to that now and even if not, it’s fun to think about emiru and emily being the sluts of OTK
Yeah, if you think that, you're too out of touch with reality. Just because you see stupid chatters spamming one joke, whether it's sarcastic or not, does not make it real.
It's time to take a step back and reevaluate yourself because, with this type of thinking, it's gonna show in real life and you'll be "the weird" guy in your group.

Take care of yourself.

Yeah, if you think that, you're too out of touch with reality. Just because you see stupid chatters spamming one joke, whether it's sarcastic or not, does not make it real.
It's time to take a step back and reevaluate yourself because, with this type of thinking, it's gonna show in real life and you'll be "the weird" guy in your group.

Take care of yourself.
this seems a tad bit silly seeing that the girl this whole thread is about has quite literally made a list of people she’s had sex with and ranked them and before push back thought it was okay to openly talk about but of course suggesting that the people in OTK are in bed with each other would make me “the weird guy in the group” lmfao
which is also hilarious because if you take a look at the top post in the content thread, its just a video of emily after playing around in the mud, whacking it to that ain’t normal either little bro but here we are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“too out of touch with reality” btw xd
The fact that you think Nick's purposely awkward hand placement somehow makes whole OTK a sex cult IS worrying.
You're actually justifying your opinions based on few pictures. This picture is nothing new and Nick commented before he thought this was a normal hand placement. He's doing it on purpose now cause that's his stupid joke and also, knowing how Fanfan just runs stupid sex jokes all the time, it's highly probable she told him to take a picture like that. Fanfan grabbing emily by her waist seems like a dead giveaway.

I feel like I'm some sort of OTK whiteknight here, but I just don't understand how can anyone genuinely believe they have some ulterior motives other than streaming. I'm sure they get many advances cause of the money they have, but it's still not a "sex cult".

I agree Emily's spreadsheet is some deranged behavior.

Back
Top Bottom