Simp Chat ExtraEmily - Discussion Thread

roborena

Casual
Jan 6, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Being transparent about her likes and dislikes and responsible enough to keep track is anything but. If anything more people should.
However, again, no need for stigmatization. "Being a ho" isn't an evil thing it's made out to be.
No need for justifying anything; negativity from haters at large has not affected her streaming success which is still growing. They're mean, and might even upset her, but it shouldn't stop her in any big way at all.

Last edited:

upthedooper

Lurker
Apr 8, 2024
emily is live right now saying shes going to do an ironman. how much do you want to bet her current boyfriend is an ironman athlete?

Last edited:

Systaltic

Superfan
Feb 6, 2022
lol simp harder

anyway the issue was never just the list itself (even though making one is weird as fuck), it's letting other people see it.

imagine a guy in a community sleeping with a bunch of girls, some from within that community, and then making a list and rating them all on like, boob firmness, tightness of vagina, blowjob skills. and then showing that list to other people who recognize some of the girls on that list

yeah dude I'm sure people would think that was totally cool xd

Jan 18, 2022
it's a waste of time trying to reason about her situation

a good chunk of people here and on lsf love to hate-jerk to streamers so there's a baseline distaste against her no matter what she does
the list story slowly morphed from what actually happened -the people on that pod were also acquaintances with her streamer ex and obviously assumed that he was on the list in which the partners were only recorded using their first names btw- to - they knew most of the pepople on the list -.
what's so immoral about showing hasan that she fucked a guy named mike or john or luke during college and her impression of having sex with them? there are no identifiable informations
the only true issue was recording the streamer ex as his actual first name, extremely stupid thing to do

taking seriously something said by mizkif shows how hard they are catching at straws

roborena

Casual
Jan 6, 2024
I still don't think she's bad for it.
We can all probably agree it's clearly a divisive issue. At this point, it's like talking about Politics.
I think she's given all the answers she could about it at this point.
I also believe she said she wasnt/didn't want to talk about it,
So actually, there's nothing more to say unless she wants to.
Whether you agree or not, you're free to believe what you want. I believe in Emily.

fellowbluejay

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 15, 2021
The weird thing about the list is that she showed her streamer friends details about their streamer friend's cocks and sex performance. How is that difficult to understand? If she had just kept it to herself there wouldn't be a problem. It's like gossiping at work that your coworker Bob has a tiny dick. Just a really dumb and shitty thing to do which makes her a shitty person. Simple.

xutox19

Superfan
Jun 29, 2022
well yes and no
realistically the vast majority of people could get a bachelors degree with a respectable GPA.

getting a first level degree in almost any discipline is mostly just short term memorization and recall, the vast majority of your classes are not any worse than high school level

dont get me wrong, i dont think of her as stupid, but theres a difference between stupid and dumb. even the smartest people are dumb in certain aspects. her having an engineering degree doesnt make her smart though

Reactions: 91fordtempo

sweaterweather

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Being good at school or learning in general is an aqcuired skill. There are people who have photogenic memory and can retain information easier, while other use different techniques and systems to acheive the same result. Just the way she goes about making a list you can tell she was of the latter.