EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat ExtraEmily - Discussion Thread

“too out of touch with reality” btw xd
it's just a distasteful meme had to make since Fanfan got involved 😩 don't agree that it's a sex cult, or these 3 have sex.
If you know the lore behind Nmp hip-gate, an obvious meme.
*GXvaEodakAAYKxidd6a489c519f4494.md.jpg GXvaEobaUAAHcXt70157646e6a2a3fc.md.jpg

Last edited:
I just want to say, she sucks ass. I feel bad for any regular person that has to deal with her fake persona irl. It's not funny, she's just being an asshole and making people's jobs more difficult because she's a narcissist.

She breaks character constantly when she's having conversations with other streamers and you can she's full of herself

Edit: I'm sorry sires, I hope you all have a splendid day, yump

Last edited:
I just want to say, she sucks ass. I feel bad for any regular person that has to deal with her fake persona irl. It's not funny, she's just being an asshole and making people's jobs more difficult because she's a narcissist.

She breaks character constantly when she's having conversations with other streamers and you can she's full of herself

Him while spanking it to extraEmily :FeelsRageMan::SALAMI: :FeelsRageMan::FeelsRageMan::HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA:

Na, just watching her single handedly ruin other streams as usual. I watch some Fanfan but her Emily together is a trainwreck.

I'd like to hear why you guys like her. Is it because you secretly want to bang an Asian girl that's borderline special needs?
you can dislike the content but emily blew up because she has content brain and doesn't just phone in the same react, gaming, etc shit most people do all the time. lots of the female streamers mention her as motivation to be more outgoing and try to do more interesting content than they usually do.

I can tolerate her in small doses but I would be lying if I said she doesn't deserve her success. Ignoring her "character" she's one of the few people on twitch constantly coming up with stream ideas, whether they're dumb or not. I do think that some of the things she does in public is concerning and it wouldn't surprise me if people sour on her one day, but she definitely fills a niche on Twitch that Ice Poseidon left.

I can tolerate her in small doses but I would be lying if I said she doesn't deserve her success. Ignoring her "character" she's one of the few people on twitch constantly coming up with stream ideas, whether they're dumb or not. I do think that some of the things she does in public is concerning and it wouldn't surprise me if people sour on her one day, but she definitely fills a niche on Twitch that Ice Poseidon left.
yup you just have to look at the top streamers who do irl, speed, adin, fousey, Kai, AMP, faze guys, ice, miz etc. They are usually abit over the top, but one thing you can bet on is their streams are never boring. They do content that others won't ever considering doing & that's what sets them apart. You can teach someone how to stream, but you can't train them how to be entertaining. They either have it, or they dont.

Last edited:

Man, if you work in the service industry you know that getting a loony like her (or her persona) is nowhere close to the worse shit you go through in your daily routine, honestly.
Maybe its just because I don't watch her much, but I never saw her doing some extremely annoying or disrespectful shit like those "prank" youtubers do.

PS: first time in this thread and actually came here because I was surprised ppl had 17 pages of stuff about her to say :KEKW:

yup you just have to look at the top streamers who do irl, speed, adin, fousey, Kai, AMP, faze guys, ice, miz etc. They are usually abit over the top, but one thing you can bet on is their streams are never boring. They do content that others won't ever considering doing & that's what sets them apart. You can teach someone how to stream, but you can't train them how to be entertaining. They either have it, or they dont.
i understand that and i tip toe a bit on kai,AMP and Faze guys but idk sometimes extra emily character is a bit too cringe for me

i understand that and i tip toe a bit on kai,AMP and Faze guys but idk sometimes extra emily character is a bit too cringe for me
That's what I'm saying. Idc someone else might be a bigger asshole to people in the service industry, it doesn't excuse her also being one. She's playing an obnoxious character that screws with people. She's like a milder version of Tom Greene.

This picture is nothing new and Nick commented before he thought this was a normal hand placement.
Tbh I always thought the same... waist/hip was a normal hand placement for me too... hence I did not see anything wrong with the Nora picture that blew out of proportions for some reason lol

Hand placement is typically natural among people who are comfortable with each other. Those who exaggerate this issue likely lack social skills and regular interactions, often hiding behind their keyboards.
Well they did spend years farming those kind of viewers with all their "acting" on stream where they'd fight and joke "too far" even having a safe word to stop if things crossed a line, which they constantly did. And immediately after years of that Nick farmed the relationship GTA RP viewers who are all but social r words who wouldn't understand a mutual friendship among opposing sexes if it bit them on the ass. Leaned hard into it because it promoted more overinvested viewers which means more money coming in faster than ever before. Dude made "uncomfortable advances" his entire personality among his girl friends for years, meanwhile his parasocial viewers were basically crying wolf the whole time and now they probably feel justified.

Whatever none of this is about Emily. Anyway who watched her at Twitchcon, she seems relatively normal when she's surrounded by other streamers all doing their best to get noticed.

Are guys not aware that girls like extraemily are very common in today's society? Girls today lose their virginity like at 13/14. A lot of girls are just smart enough not to disclose their sexual past to guys and will tell their future husband/serious BF that their body count is like 6 or under in order to get a commitment.

Does anybody have clips or full on compilation videos of her talking about cum and or other sex related topics?

Not the classic sex list thing but recently on the road trip I feel like they talked about sex related topics in depth and wanted to see a super cut of that tbh.

Back
Top Bottom