Simp Chat ExtraEmily - Discussion Thread

poppycockker

Casual
Nov 9, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i guarantee she never has a boyfriend. She has never shown any interest in or spoke about wanting a partner before, funny she does now all of a sudden everyone wants her to prove her pi claim. These streamers really treat their fans like idiots and you all eat it up like idiots. This is clearly otks way of defending her lies so she doesn't have to prove her pi scam.

g084

Lurker
Feb 6, 2023
She had a boyfriend 4 or 5 months ago, maybe it was nearer 6, I don't know. A small LA streamer who QT recognised in Emily's spreadsheet.

The basic principle behind memorising a long number is straightforward, though time-consuming. If you don't think it's possible maybe have a look into it and give it a little try yourself, you will be amazed. Years ago I memorised 200 random items and could perfectly recount the list starting anywhere and going backwards or forwards. What I did was simple and maybe took an hour, Emily spent 10 or 12 hours on stream memorising the number. It wasn't a scam.

Franiel_Fran

Tier 1 Sub
Jul 17, 2022
Tuned into EE stream today, for the first time in a while. I think since the Ironforge streams a few months ago. First thing I noticed. She has thickened out, especially around thighs. I remember she used to be thin af. Not nearly as thin as Emiru, but still thin. Looks good on her.

drowswood

Lurker
Jun 17, 2024
this story she told a while ago is crazy her first tinder date experience and she let they guy cum in her because he asked. She told her the story years ago in the twitch link but expanded on it on the fear& podcast the full story is wild.I dont know how any guy would ever date her based on the fact shes super open with her sex life this much.

roborena

Lurker
Jan 6, 2024
Why stigmatize?
We're adults. Talking isn't a problem. Only "Taboo" if you think "no one can accept it".
But really, anyone can be okay with it. Including those who don't think they are right now.
She isn't "crazy\wild" at all. In her own words she "overshared" but what she said was still honest and insightful. If it helped her to say it at that moment, then good for her as well.
This might be new to people first finding it, but they should also snap back to reality and realize it isn't a big deal.
People may try to vilify her on the internet anonymously, but I believe her own romantic life should remain unaffected by it.