mike94719

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Those ass pics :cumsby:

Her content is whatever, but it's so hot that she was a complete prude for years and wouldn't show anything, and now she's knowingly producing jerk off material.

I doubt it will go further, but she's obviosuly enjoying that money. Hopefully she wants even more.

noikatrox

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
A short break, like, a few days. On passes yesterday.

I was looking at some of the other creators on passes yesterday and most of them are extremely SFW. She's definitely pushing the boundaries of what she can do on there. If things keep going well for her I can see her making a fansly. She's a high school dropout it's her most reliable option.

Her premium content has already moved pretty far from what it used to be when she first started on Fanhouse. There have been no locked selfie sets, and her feet sets have been more explicit and completely barefoot. She's posted feet, cleavage, and now ass and we're back to where we left off last time. The money is rolling in now it would be stupid not to take advantage of what's working.

Last edited:

Bobers

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 27, 2022
Yeah, the TOS on Passes are pretty strict and ridiculous. If they booted her for breaking terms, she would have no other choice than to do things on a proper adult platform like Fansly. Then I'm sure it would be only a matter of time before she'd be edging into more adult orientated material.

She has mentioned in past streams that she's hinting at wanting to do nudity, but is too self-conscious about her body. The more body-positive feedback people give her, the more confident she will become and the more likely she will at some point follow through with it.

Bobers

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 27, 2022
I don't have clips, but she'd talk about her body in a way that she wants to show more, but is too self-conscious, like talking about how her tits look, etc...

With her now showing more, I think she's testing the waters to see how people react. She knows full well that she can make a lot more money, if she does nudity and she knows she's running out of options of making money elsewhere.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I just wouldn't give up hope that she'd ever go nude.

Cumiko

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I probably dedicated half of my nuts in 2023 to Emma and that was to her fully clothed content.
If we ever get pics/vids of her in a thong or her topless I might explode lol.

Today's leak of her big fat ass has already made me beat my meat unconscious.

As if she wasn't hot enough already, now we know shes a PAWG 😩🥵

Jack-o

Fan
May 6, 2022
Her community, who support her on twitch and buy her shirts is small. Its why she's selling lewd and feels pics anyway. It feels like they want to pretend she doesn't even do that. Like she's some symbol for alt gay/ bi/ ace/ community. The reality is she blew up, burned out, got canceled. now she's desperate to not return to being normal person.