EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Emma Langevin - Discussion Thread

Yall been slacking out here saying what she's posted but not sharing anything. Is her content behind a ppv wall? I want to subscribe since you've all been so lame and lazy but j wanna know if it's just 10 bucks or if she makes you pay more for the actual interesting shit
Do it then. show don't tell lmao

I think it's a combination of having to deal with her annoying watermarks and also that a majority aren't interested in specifically feet content.

I believe people have said in prior posts that it's pay to just get in and then another paywall per post, I may be wrong.
I just wanna see the cleavage post, if that dude who said it was posted is still here just tell me the price if it's reasonable I'll do it I wish e celebs would stop with the double pricing ten bucks for a picture of you not doing anything too spicy is enough why need another 10 or so

I think it's a combination of having to deal with her annoying watermarks and also that a majority aren't interested in specifically feet content.

I believe people have said in prior posts that it's pay to just get in and then another paywall per post, I may be wrong.
This is correct. You pay $10 to see a bunch of $10-$20 unlock screens. Totally not worth it, she doesn't even put up the random unlocked wall post

emma enabled drm on her photos so its near impossible to rip photos in source quality
the photos arent even technically in an image format, theyre served as mp4 files
passes even uses the same widevine drm netflix and prime video n shit use (although idk if its L1 or L3)
ai watermark removal isn't 100% accurate and parts that weren't completely removed can be pieced together from multiple pics with partially removed watermarks. i know someone who was charged by fanhouse because of this

emma enabled drm on her photos so its near impossible to rip photos in source quality
the photos arent even technically in an image format, theyre served as mp4 files
passes even uses the same widevine drm netflix and prime video n shit use (although idk if its L1 or L3)
ai watermark removal isn't 100% accurate and parts that weren't completely removed can be pieced together from multiple pics with partially removed watermarks. i know someone who was charged by fanhouse because of this
It's definietly not impossible, OnlyFans does the same thing and it's easily broken. It could be modified to work with Passes, but I don't have an account, and I don't plan on buying her PPVs, so either someone else will have to do that, or someone with an account will have to DM me so I can take a look.

Watermarks I don't know as much about, but there's probably a more reliable way to make sure everything was removed. There are likely open source solutions that can be modified to work with Passes specifically. Most of these sites don't actually give a shit about leaks anyway though, they'll just lie to the creator saying "the offending user was banned" without even checking. I've heard this about Passes as well. They don't have the resources or the ability to do anything aside from banning your account anyway, and you can just start another. If they accuse you of something, just deny. If they try to charge you, just file a chargeback. You will easily win that, unless they can prove wrongdoing, which they can't.

It's definietly not impossible, OnlyFans does the same thing and it's easily broken. It could be modified to work with Passes, but I don't have an account, and I don't plan on buying her PPVs, so either someone else will have to do that, or someone with an account will have to DM me so I can take a look.

Watermarks I don't know as much about, but there's probably a more reliable way to make sure everything was removed. There are likely open source solutions that can be modified to work with Passes specifically. Most of these sites don't actually give a shit about leaks anyway though, they'll just lie to the creator saying "the offending user was banned" without even checking. I've heard this about Passes as well. They don't have the resources or the ability to do anything aside from banning your account anyway, and you can just start another. If they accuse you of something, just deny. If they try to charge you, just file a chargeback. You will easily win that, unless they can prove wrongdoing, which they can't.
You mean I actually have to pay the money now? Booooooo

Fanhouse went pretty hard on leakers, they would charge $50 per stolen pic or something. idk about passes though since its new management
Chargebacks are kinda iffy if you don't have a credit card too
She has free posts on her page with drm enabled so you could probably test with those

Fanhouse went pretty hard on leakers, they would charge $50 per stolen pic or something. idk about passes though since its new management
Chargebacks are kinda iffy if you don't have a credit card too
She has free posts on her page with drm enabled so you could probably test with those
Yeah, that's straight up theft. Unless you admit it, they have no proof you're at fault, even with watermarks. They might have a zero tolerance policy within the company, but credit card processors don't give a shit about that or anything you may have indirectly agreed to. All they care about is did you get what you paid for and did you explicitly consent to all charges. If the answer to either of those is no, they will give you your money back and that company will get dinged. Adult content companies are so desperate to fly under their radar that you could just threaten it and they'll give you your money back right away. I've done that many times with OnlyFans, they don't want the trouble. Unfortunately most people fall for the bullying and scare tactics.

You should be using a disposable card service with all of these sites anyway though. That way they can't charge you unless you authorize it.

I just wanna see the cleavage post, if that dude who said it was posted is still here just tell me the price if it's reasonable I'll do it I wish e celebs would stop with the double pricing ten bucks for a picture of you not doing anything too spicy is enough why need another 10 or so
15 Bucks for the cleavage pics, she posted pics in the corset for free anyway so I didn't feel like paying to see much more. But if you're really curious then by all means.

Back
Top Bottom