Mettsemmel

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022

noikatrox

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Also just wanted to mention a few things.
First thing is that we can't get any JOIs or anything explicit like that on passes, she's already pushing the boundaries of what she can do there. She would have to relocate to a proper site to do more stuff which atp I don't think she's entirely opposed to anymore
Second thing is that she actually does take her passes content very seriously and seems to actually enjoy making fetish content which is the reason why her sets are usually so good she actually does her research.
Third thing is that she seems to be in it for the long haul and mentioned that she's gonna try to do a lot more smaller sets, but I think the main reason she's scared to do videos is Passes TOS.
Lastly she said she's waiting to get a tummy tuck before she wears more revealing clothes and/or lingerie. So it's gonna be a minute regardless.

Edit: Just to put into perspective how much she's pushing it: Emma's page as of now is literally the most sexually provocative one that I've seen on Passes. Here's an example of what I see when I open the explore page-

TherapyJeff
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

soupygoose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 30, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think her biggest obstacle is her insecurities, like you said she seems to enjoy making fetish content or at least all the easy money she makes from it, hence why her sets are well made. However, whenever she talks about making more NSFW content it's always followed by a self deprecating comment about her body, she even deleted her last makeup tutorial because somebody was making fun of her natural face in the comments. So unless she starts feeling herself I wouldn't expect anymore than what we get now.

tiktokdowner

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I hate this take (hers not yours) cause its all about how you present yourself and how confident you are imo, ive seen bigger girls who are hot as fuck cause of their confidence (if you want a specific person @wettpercy on OF is a good example) but theres others who cant rock their body type to save their life (another example of bad personality= bad content Rhawk)