Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

gotosleepbro

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i think her desire to submit probably at least makes her try. can't imagine she's actually any good at giving head but she's submissive and timid enough to let you use her mouth even if it makes her gag. she displays all of the characteristics of a woman that prioritizes pleasing over being pleased.

i wouldn't even want head from her just wanna hold her down in missionary and feel that body.

YoungZeeno

Superfan
Aug 31, 2022
Do you mean is the action of it different? or the experience?

I've never used simulation toys so I can't compare pussy to something artificial, but fucking/cumming an ass vs a vagina is different, an asshole is tighter and needs external lube, but can feel just as good, if not better. Depends on the person.

Overall Pussy>AssHole but whats life without variety?

bk100

Fan
Jan 30, 2024
I remember in one of her stream she said this taste like piss.Chat said jokingly and how do u know what piss taste like she reacted the usual way
and after a long silence in the end she said in a very low voice it was fun, the same way she reacted the first time a paddle was mentioned in the stream before telling the paddle story. So her gagging at stuff or not I am not sure about it. She also randomly once liked the plate of someone else just because they put the plate in front of her face and the plate wasn't clean. U never know with emi.

Reactions: deedobunny