Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

cumobamaz

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This is the EMIRU schizo chat. Please in the future refrain from drawn-out back and forths talking about how hard you would ride the dick of a balding man with the body template of an overweight toddler. Instead something along the lines of "Emiru gorilla grip puss puss" or similar phrases are far more welcome. :peepoComfy:

MySecrets

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
he wasn't "just getting food" he was purposefully being annoying and rude, haha so funny! the piece of shit bit is so funny lol! totally not cringe and repetitive! he's just baiting lol! stop pretending like he was "just getting food" u braindead mizkid and yeah it's his house, but other people also live there and pay rent so what's ur point?

MagnumOpis

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2023
Is it any different than sports crazies that live and die based on if their stupid team wins or not and scream and rant all day on Twitter/Reddit? Or pro wrestling fans who fight WWE vs. AEW like it's an actual war they are fighting? Or the Swifties, K-Pop fans, Minecraft stans, etc? Even dudes who constantly obsess over politics?

That would mean billions of people are mentally ill. I think it becomes mentally ill and harmful if you let it affect your life. Like a dude who spends hundreds of dollars that he can't afford to tip a streamer just for that one second of dopamine rush from her saying his screenname. Or god forbid they lose the ability to tell reality from fantasy and begin harassing the streamer. That is when parasocial relationships become a problem. Dudes jerking each other off over nonsense about streamers personal lives doesn't rise to mental illness to me. It's just noise and can be interesting to read if you are REALLY bored.

yorkieporkz

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I guess it's different from sports because sports fans don't think they have a chance of marrying Lebron, but half of the people here actually think they have a chance of marrying Emi and go full autismo when someone mentions her boyfriend

and when someone reminds them that emi has intercourse with other people they either go "man why is this place like this :Sadge:" or factory resets back to "gorilla grip good:Pepega:" which are basically just two different stages of grief

bobbysinger

Casual
Apr 14, 2022
don't mistake not liking a guy with being dillusional and thinking we'd be dating her if it weren't for him... also I don't think anyone suggested they're part of the stream?

I will say though that imo he was mostly fine in that stream and avoided the actual camera as much as possible, but he absolutely was not just there to eat some food lol

DonoBarro

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
To change the flavor of schizoposting a bit:

Did anyone else noticed/enjoys how Emi has been doing her nails professionally now?
The red hands and toes in the Chinese New Year party actually got me into enjoying her feet. After that the french tips looked insanely cute on her and really complimented her soft looks. The Miku green nails were okay.. Her current long pink set is pretty, nice to see her going for something more "aggressive"

:peepoSimp:

Last edited: