Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotosleepbro

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i'm not going to look that far into it cause i'm not obsessed with a girl being underaged at a point in time, especially when that girl has absolutely nothing to do with me. maybe emiru is a weirdo, who knows. not my problem, but if you watch the stream with them there is clearly a weird dynamic that anyone who's ever had a womans interest can see.

edit: i'd prefer to not be banned from the thread, so i'm not going to continue replying about this topic.

bobbytop

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
The ed shit is a lie he tells to make his audience like him. And yes she posted an instagram story at the time of meeting up with him at his hotel:

[old imgur media embed was here once, but it's now gone] )

and then later if you go back in her stream vods after she got home she showed a pad of paper from the hotel where he drew pictures of her when they were alone in the same hotel room. And who flies out to LA on a whim to hang out in the same hotel room with Mizkif just to be friends? This was in Sept/Oct when he was on break after ditching Maya, but Mizkif and Emiru had been staying up all night playing games and stuff together since April when they met at the AT&T streamed tournament thing. This was the first opportunity they had to hook up.

There's tons of videos if you search for mizkif and emiru or emikif and shit on youtube, it's so obvious they are and have been involved, tons of stuff people have caught and compiled.

thatnoway

Casual
Mar 18, 2022
So all the stories of him hooking up with other people after home and Maya were just lies to cover up the fact that he is in a relationship with Emiru? And the ED is a lie as well so drawn out and deep that even Maya covers for him and says itā€™s true 9 months after theyā€™ve broken up? Damn you must be real close to mizkif and friends to know this truth that no one else knows.

On a serious note shippers like you are some of the things streamers hate the most. Really weird concept tbh if you think about it with more than two brain cells and delusions

bobbytop

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
It's not shipping my man, it's just accepting reality.

Doesn't affect me if they're together or not, like two characters on a tv show, it's just the extremely obvious truth. Emi has been banging Miz for awhile, that's what happens when you have clout and cash. Not sure why anybody doubts it after the Dyrus storyline either, it's kind of her M.O.

thatnoway

Casual
Mar 18, 2022
Still disregarding the aforementioned fact that miz has admitted on multiple occasions that heā€™s hooked up with multiple people just to push your narrow minded narrative that they are together because she hung out with him and now moved in? Unless youā€™re saying that A) heā€™s just lying or B) they are in an open relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.