Status
Not open for further replies.

gudtoomes

Fan
Mar 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Note that I said more 'appealing'.

That doesn't mean you don't find what is actually attractive not attractive. You just expend less energy chasing after them on average because you know you got no chance, or something akin to that.

Again. The university scenario explains it perfectly. There's always a bunch of simps hovering around some 6.5 or 7/10 slightly nerdy girl because they think they have a slight chance. Rarely will there be any around the objectively hotter like 8.5/10 girls.

In the end I'll just say, walk down any street in any city around the world you will find objectively hotter girls than all of the girls that are popular on twitch. If you disagree, then let's just say this is just my opinion.

Bomwe

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 18, 2021
I think you misunderstand the attraction.

E-girls, celebs, anyone with a platform, the appeal is in the fame. You have to be some level of attractive, but seeing your favorite celeb or a famous female streamer in a sexual context is more interesting than seeing some girl on the street you don't know who on paper is hotter.

Are Emi or Poki the hottest girls on the planet? No. But seeing them naked would be about 1000x more interesting than some hotter girl you don't know and have never seen before. This site wouldn't exist if the primary driver wasn't seeing specific women sexually, you could just google hot girls. If anything it's the opposite principle of what you are saying. The fame makes them less attainable, but more attractive.

gudtoomes

Fan
Mar 18, 2022
I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but you are arguing that fame is the only thing that matters, while I'm trying to assert that both fame and the phenomenon I am describing matters.

There's tons of better looking and more entertaining girls that have attempted to stream and things like that. Many reached a base level of popularity or occasionally went viral. Enough to have started the jump onto the hype cycle.

Many of these girls should have easily maintained their popularity if fame was the only thing that mattered, but you'll find most don't.

Part of the reason why this is the case is because of the phenomenon I'm talking about. Some girls are 'stickier' given the userbase, and build a more consistent group of loyal simps. Girls like Emiru, Amouranth, and Pokimane basically succeed in being slightly attractive but still mid enough that the typical twitch user finds them appealing/'in their range', while objectively hotter girls didn't get the same number of consistent simps since they are more intimidating/'out of their league'. You need a base level of 'stickyness' to even have a chance of becoming famous in the first place.

If fame was the only thing that mattered, at least 1 or 2 out of all the popular girl streamers would be objectively hot just based on randomness, but you'll find literally none are, instead they all are pretty mediocre. (y)

edit. how 'sticky' do you think these girls would be if they were open about having boyfriends while they were building up their 'core following' stage for example

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyArcher

Emiru

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
emiru is naturally hypnotic and we are all under her spell

angelaaa

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 24, 2022
You're absolutely right. The illusion of them seeming like the "girl next door". But unfortunately most of the time that image has nothing to do with reality. A lot of what they do is acting, and they're not answering you honestly.

Infernus Jones

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 14, 2022
When I saw her at Twitchcon walking with Miz, Esfand, etc, I thought her private security was the huge 6'4" guy walking with them, Turns out her security was the short bald old guy. He must be armed or an ex-cop.

Reactions: Animetrash27

WillDuran

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Rails552 was quick on the draw today. Holy. Understandable though: she looks extra juicy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.