Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod21

Lurker
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Just people assuming shit that feeds their (coomer) delusions, like saying she will show more if they break up, they stream like that so he can control everything just for having her chat open, guess who is deleting the coomer clips? could that be emi’s head mod who is also modded in that channel and does the same thing everytime emi streams because she told her to do so? she doesn’t cosplay anymore because he doesn’t let her btw, poor emiru you must save her from her annoying boyfriend. Like seriously the things I see here and other places is so stupid, I might be a coomer but Im not delusional :Pepega: I’m just patiently waiting for some content like we had today and :cumsby:

cannon fodder

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

marika

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Just pointing it out. And I even enjoy watching both miz and emi together or alone. Just seeing this rage clip or the leaked dms don't paint him in a good light and make him seem overprotective/controlling/jealous.
He also keeps ranting about her offline chat when any compliment towards her in there gets you banned instantly - I don't really understand his point and he seems like he has some anger issues

WillDuran

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Could be. I think his shrink probably told him that his depression is really just internalized rage at feeling powerless - i.e. having to always be the "nice, funny guy" even though people are destroying him (rightly or wrongly) in the comments/chat. He's probably been encouraged to express his anger constructively and he's taken it nihilistically, as a "might as well get shit off my chest because the ship is sinking anyway" license to bitch. How far he takes this is entirely dependent on how it ultimately effects his stream's performance metrics and his cash flow. It could end up being the breath of realism that his stream needs - or it could sink him. I think he'll find a balance but ultimately I think his days on Twitch are numbered. He's lost his ability to play a fool credibly - he's turned into the Jersey Shore/Jordan Belfort/Finance-douche he was always meant to be.

Last edited:

marika

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
This is actually a really good summation. I really don't like when streamers keep talking about money, investments or viewers when they're obviously filthy rich.
Also kind of disappointing and disrespectful how he invited trihex for a month to do their mario challenge and miz hasn't done shit because he thinks it's not doing numbers

jsitoria301987

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 30, 2022
although miz seems like a shitty person to me, you're wrong, Trihex only invited himself for a month, and yes, it's a shit that the bro has only broadcast once with miz, but be careful, he was also going to cosplay with his girlfriend in an emiru stream, according to the leaked last month but oh it seems that the thing is not going to happen, also add trihex's shit that he wrote in his discord about miz and emiru so it's difficult for the brother but at least collaborate with another otk people, it's something

Grizzlyojom

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Not a shitty person, just not a good person either. Very self centred and selfish. Hell he offered emiru a place to live at his place while he was with maya, and now miz and emi are fucking ig. Totally didn't think about doing that at all before maya broke up with him lol, which was very clear considering how he was after it for awhile.

Reactions: jbibjjnjj

Grizzlyojom

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Yes im sure the month long break was because he dumped someone and was so sad about it, and a majority of his friends make fun about him losing maya. Then coming back and still being depressed about it. But you seem to think that it was a spontaneous decision to move together with a person you don't really know, that it wasn't something talked about for a long time.. but then suddenly is okay after a break up. Writings on the wall man, your favourite streamer is just another normal person capable of bs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.