Simp Chat Emiru Schizoposting/Simp Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawwdawwg

Superfan
Feb 24, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Thing is I don't think she hates those types at all. I think its more she has to say she does because he is insecure as fuck if her being in pajamas, bunny slippers and holding a bottle makes him think she is still being too sexual.

As a side note I did not even think much of this at all at first, but I actually watched that stream which Mizkif sent her those DM's about, and when you connect the two you cant help but see how huge of fucking red flag this shit is. She goes from happy to disturbed, to crying and hiding her self under blanket and now we now it was clearly due to that message from him.

Also, that that stream she had with Mizkif yesterday was awkward as fuck and I bet it makes a few folks reevaluate things as it was so off. I knew something would be off when she pulled up in those little shorts. Lol.

Goon94

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No she has stated she hates those viewers multiple times, you are the exact type of viewer she says she hates, he likes all of her cosplay pictures he has no problem with her being hot.

The stream yesterday was completely normal, literally bantering back and forth. I genuinely need you to go outside and talk to people in real life.

bobbytop

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
he sits on his alt stream and makes his viewers submit tiktoks that other people actually made so he can just watch them and drool on himself on his main stream, quite possibly the absolute stupidest viewerbase on earth. the viewers find the content, prewatch the content, provide him the content, then watch him stare at it, all the way generating the ad revenue and subs for him

it's actually impressive he managed to assemble ~20k of the stupidest viewers on the internet to make him millions

forum2222

Superfan
Apr 8, 2022
let me understand it straight. Emily fucks Mizkif, which is why she has so many viewers, because Mizkif will promote her with all his might. It looks so funny, Mizkiff thinks since he's so popular he can fuck whoever he wants and no one will refuse him, because he will promise them that in return. Emily ends up leaving Dyrius to be with Mizkif. Do you know what this reminds me of? Qucko and Lakari, as well as Bunny and Esfan. It's funny, who made the first move? Lakari promised Qucko that she will be famous fir sex with him or vice versa. He tricked her anyway, haha. But everything worked out with Bunny, how many viewers did she have before Esfan? 300-400? and now she has 3-4 k each of her streams, and Esfan almost every stream of hers walks nearby (apparently she sucks well). And dont tell me im wrong, how many viewers Emiru had before Miskif? 1-2k, lol
And now more than 10k every stream and ofcourse Mizkif almost every her stream sitting next to her

Erend

Tier 2 Sub
May 3, 2022
It is impressive how weird and almost cultish Mizkif’s community is and normally Emirus since she got all her viewers from him :hahaa:

Reactions: jbibjjnjj

Goon94

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Never given a streamer money before never will, but I'll always call out weirdos who know way too much about streamers they claim to hate. Go outside, get a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.